+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I know where the red squirrels have gone . . .

I know where the red squirrels have gone . . .

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/man...871ijU7BS-Nl2k

Oh and wtf is going on at Notts County???

How the hell did that squirrel end up there,why was it called slimey,that link asks more questions than answers tbh,i'm all for loving your pet but there is a limit where the petting stops,I

Notts are in serious trouble now gaz and I'm preparing for them to drop into non league obscurity this season for the first time in our 157 year history,Hardy has chucked loads of cash at the situation but things still remain dire,I honestly can't see a win coming our way,I personally think that we should have stuck with Kewell for a bit longer but hindsight is a wonderful thing

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    How the hell did that squirrel end up there,why was it called slimey,that link asks more questions than answers tbh,i'm all for loving your pet but there is a limit where the petting stops,I

Notts are in serious trouble now gaz and I'm preparing for them to drop into non league obscurity this season for the first time in our 157 year history,Hardy has chucked loads of cash at the situation but things still remain dire,I honestly can't see a win coming our way,I personally think that we should have stuck with Kewell for a bit longer but hindsight is a wonderful thing
    I am shocked that a flaming squirrel could flaming well fit up there. It might not have been a red one but it must've been a brown one for sure?

I have been keeping a bit of an eye on your lot and it beggars belief that you don't seem to be having any luck.

I keep waiting for the win and it seems almost there but :-(

I hope things look up soon. This is a tight league and a good run will see you climb up the table.

I am fed up with things down here but I try not to moan too much as I feel we aren't too far away from you in the grand scheme of things so try and look on the bright side. It is hard to keep smiling . . real hard

I saw a squirrel in London once.
    Or maybe it was a large rat maybe

Who on here has actually seen a red squirrel in real life,I think that they don't exist any more and is a mythical creature to lure in tourists much like the Loch Ness monster,look at Alfs photo of one in the other thread,a grainy picture that you can just about make something out which could be a red squirrel but easily could be a packet of wotsits,who's been to the Isle of Wight and seen one?
    I'm beginning to think that there's a conspiracy going on

Who on here has actually seen a red squirrel in real life,I think that they don't exist any more and is a mythical creature to lure in tourists much like the Loch Ness monster,look at Alfs photo of one in the other thread,a grainy picture that you can just about make something out which could be a red squirrel but easily could be a packet of wotsits,who's been to the Isle of Wight and seen one?
    I'm beginning to think that there's a conspiracy going on
    I saw a black swan today

I saw a grey seagull in Southsea once.
    The b@stard nicked my chips

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    I saw a black swan today
    That's something else that I've never seen,they must be native to the south or maybe parts of the North where it's smoggy

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    I saw a grey seagull in Southsea once.
    The b@stard nicked my chips
    I'm sure that I've been to Southsea,has it got a hovercraft museum there,I'm think that I did a hovercraft ride out to Ryde and then visited the museum on the way back,could be wrong though,I like that part of the world,around Dorest and Hampshire and surrounding areas
    Last edited by cocopops61; 23-01-2019 at 07:56 PM.

That's something else that I've never seen,they must be native to the south or maybe parts of the North where it's smoggy
    there are loads of black swans at Dawlish (Devon) in the park in the centre .. They have lived there for generations..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast