+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I know where the red squirrels have gone . . .

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    That's something else that I've never seen,they must be native to the south or maybe parts of the North where it's smoggy
    I can't recall ever seeing one either so took a pic but the damn thing started swimming away once I was ready to take the pic
    Name:  black awan.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  97.2 KB

I'm sure that I've been to Southsea,has it got a hovercraft museum there,I'm think that I did a hovercraft ride out to Ryde and then visited the museum on the way back,could be wrong though,I like that part of the world,around Dorest and Hampshire and surrounding areas
    I have never been but i think the Hovercraft museum is on Lee on Solent which is Gosport.

Yeah I think that you are right about that hovercraft museum Trick,it sounds familiar now that you mention it

That's a good photo gaz,at least you can see a black swan there unlike Alfs red squirrel evidence

I've never been to Dawlish,I'm going to look it up on the map and try to fit it in when I'm down that way later in the year Alf

Yeah I think that you are right about that hovercraft museum Trick,it sounds familiar now that you mention it

That's a good photo gaz,at least you can see a black swan there unlike Alfs red squirrel evidence

I've never been to Dawlish,I'm going to look it up on the map and try to fit it in when I'm down that way later in the year Alf
    Im not happy with that comment about my photo Chalky ,so I've got one off my brother in law who came with us ,you of little faith .I don't tell lies when it cones to animals as you should know by now.. Grrr

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  15.6 KB

Sorry Alf,it was said tongue in cheek,I don't think you are a liar for one second but I thought it more as you pulling my leg which is totally acceptable in my eyes

Was that squirrel at Formby? I would love to see them in person as you know

Is it a full moon or owt as Alfie seems to be howling latley

Sorry Alf,it was said tongue in cheek,I don't think you are a liar for one second but I thought it more as you pulling my leg which is totally acceptable in my eyes

Was that squirrel at Formby? I would love to see them in person as you know
    Like I said in my original post Chalky,there are loads there..

no,I wasn't pulling your leg Chalky ,I know what seeing a red squirrel means to you..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12