+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Positives

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    We'll find out where places such as Braintree, Boreham Wood, and Fylde actuallly are. I literally have no idea. I don't where they are, what colours they wear, what their stadia are called... should be fun!

I think I asked on another thread but no reply: does anyone know if you can get iFollow coverage for non-league games?
    You get audio coverage on iFollow but not video (at least, that's what Chesterfield and Barnet have this season). Don't know how many live games are shown on BT Sport, but we would presumably feature more regularly on those than we ever would on Sky.

I will really miss the video coverage on iFollow, even though this season has been an unmitigated disaster. Love listening to Charlie Slater and Mark Stallard and their genuinely entertaining commentaries, no matter how dire the performance.

Quote Originally Posted by nottscol View Post
    Don't forget there's the FA Trophy!
    We will prob go out in the first round of that too

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    You used to get Southampton and Portsmouth.
    And Bumfluff. I was trying to be positive! 😢

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    Tell me Pedro have you found some ?
    No B4P...
    I have thought long and hard and can't think of any more positives.....

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    You get audio coverage on iFollow but not video (at least, that's what Chesterfield and Barnet have this season). Don't know how many live games are shown on BT Sport, but we would presumably feature more regularly on those than we ever would on Sky.

I will really miss the video coverage on iFollow, even though this season has been an unmitigated disaster. Love listening to Charlie Slater and Mark Stallard and their genuinely entertaining commentaries, no matter how dire the performance.
    Ah, that sucks. I'm not sure I'll be willing to give up Saturday afternoons to listen to non-league football on the radio. Not sure I can justify it.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    No B4P...
    I have thought long and hard and can't think of any more positives.....
    Not being hammered at Field Mill

We will just have to get them at places like Gateshead instead.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12