+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Potts, Hammill, Moncur

Potts, Hammill, Moncur

Potts and Hammill score.
    Moncur, nearly.
    ... Discuss.

Moncur nearly? Luke Berry did!! Made up for Adam and us to be honest.
    Potts i’m just glad we managed to make a profit for our owners so hopefully they don’t flog anybody else?
    Last edited by perkytyke; 19-01-2019 at 11:59 PM.

We hang by a thtead .

Just hope nobody else leaves now and that is that .

It's more hope than belief mind .

It’s not about Potts.
    It’s about not losing any more.
    No more outgoing, amd we will finish second

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    It’s not about Potts.
    It’s about not losing any more.
    No more outgoing, amd we will finish second
    Think we could still win it Jules all things equal and certain stars aligning which is what every club needs .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Think we could still win it Jules all things equal and certain stars aligning which is what every club needs .

I agree, we have proper hit our stride now, the next 5 games should bring 15 points and barring injuries or further sales we will have a good chance of lifting the title. A lot can happen mind so such predictions might seem stupid to some. I think the fact this message board is so subdued after a great recent run of results and performances as well as a convincing 4-1 away win pretty much says it all

I agree, but if we just win our games in hand it makes everything wide open in the top six, with us favourites I would say(barring any other outgoings). Add 1 or two more signings to strengthen the squad and we’re well on the way to the trophy ��
    Dare to dream....

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy501 View Post
    I agree, but if we just win our games in hand it makes everything wide open in the top six, with us favourites I would say(barring any other outgoings). Add 1 or two more signings to strengthen the squad and we’re well on the way to the trophy ��
    Dare to dream....
    The position we're in and the possibility of championship football next season will test what these sharks are made of I can't wait to see which way they are going with this club

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    I agree, we have proper hit our stride now, the next 5 games should bring 15 points and barring injuries or further sales we will have a good chance of lifting the title. A lot can happen mind so such predictions might seem stupid to some. I think the fact this message board is so subdued after a great recent run of results and performances as well as a convincing 4-1 away win pretty much says it all
    I’ve looked at Luton’s run in, amd they have a decent one. Played most of the top lot twice, like us.....
    Anyway,
    I quite like this league. At least we come home smiling a few more Saturday nights!
    If we had a board that stated their intentions If we were to go up it’d be different. I might fancy moving up a class

But .......

I realise now what a face I had on after every game last season........
    And I dont want to look like b¥goers in the club tonight, every week again. !!!

LMFAO!

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    I’ve looked at Luton’s run in, amd they have a decent one. Played most of the top lot twice, like us.....
    Anyway,
    I quite like this league. At least we come home smiling a few more Saturday nights!
    If we had a board that stated their intentions If we were to go up it’d be different. I might fancy moving up a class

But .......

I realise now what a face I had on after every game last season........
    And I dont want to look like b¥goers in the club tonight, every week again. !!!

LMFAO!
    I know what you mean jules but what’s the point in winning a few and losing a few with no aim at the end of the season. That would just make everything pointless.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast