+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is it just me....

Is it just me....

Or do we seem to always put better results together when we don’t chop and change the team and make 4+ changes every game? I can’t be ar$ed to look at the stats!

Quote Originally Posted by renno View Post
    Or do we seem to always put better results together when we don’t chop and change the team and make 4+ changes every game? I can’t be ar$ed to look at the stats!
    Well we have made changes but the difference is the same shape and style remain the same .

I also think that playing saturday to saturday enables Stendel not to change too much but next week when we are at Oxford I reckon he will look to freshen the team up but not the shape or style .

You've also got to bear in mind we are well in to the season now and Stendel pretty much knows where he is at with this squad .

Quote Originally Posted by renno View Post

We're on a roll now Renno, no doubt about it. Stendel consistent in his team selection, team playing well and winning. Can't ask for more.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    We're on a roll now Renno, no doubt about it. Stendel consistent in his team selection, team playing well and winning. Can't ask for more.
    Other than the b@llax he made saving Woodrow for the midweek game against Sunderland and having him on the bench against Donny Rovers he's not got much wrong .

Had some conundrums to contend with too with injuries to Woodrow , Dougall , Moore and the international games having an impact .

I think he's managed the injured players well too when they were fit , not rushed them back and trusted the squad including the younger players .

Only a collection of idiots would want to pyss these two lads off .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Other than the b@llax he made saving Woodrow for the midweek game against Sunderland and having him on the bench against Donny Rovers he's not got much wrong .

Had some conundrums to contend with too with injuries to Woodrow , Dougall , Moore and the international games having an impact .

I think he's managed the injured players well too when they were fit , not rushed them back and trusted the squad including the younger players .

Only a collection of idiots would want to pyss these two lads off .

Aye the job they're doing is commendable. They've put a plan in place that the players have clearly bought into. I'll be interested to see how we do in the championship under these Germans should we get there, let's hope there isn't another fire sale and they're faced with the same problems Hecky ed to try and deal wi.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Aye the job they're doing is commendable. They've put a plan in place that the players have clearly bought into. I'll be interested to see how we do in the championship under these Germans should we get there, let's hope there isn't another fire sale and they're faced with the same problems Hecky ed to try and deal wi.
    I'm certainly not going to moan. and more fool the club if they dont back them in the transfer market if needed

When we keep a settled side (The saturday , saturday game thing is right - I hadnt thought about that part!) we seem to not just win, but win emphatically - I cant remember a season in my 30+ years of watching us where I've been as confident going into away games! (Granted, over the years alot of it has been misplaced)