+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Notts County

Cocopops, don't despair look at Luton, those mad hatters went down to the national league and now are 2ed in League 1, they also have plans to build a new stadium by 2024. You have passionate supporters so keep the faith.

Very true claw but look how long my it took them to get out of that league,very few clubs bounce back from it like they did in the past,it's not a league of part timers and has beens anymore,if we get relegated then we will be stuck there for years,look at teams like Halifax,Scarborough,Stockport and Wrexham,I can remember visiting all of those grounds in the past in League games,Chesterfield who got relegated last season are in the relegation zone in that league this season,it's going to be a long hard painful final third of the season

I'm hearing Notts County are up for sale and the chairman has been allegedly showing his dick on twitter ..lol

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a8749476.html
    Last edited by alfinyalcabo; 27-01-2019 at 10:28 PM.

What a bloody season this has been,just when you think that Hardy couldn't **** things up anymore on Twitter he goes and tweets a photo but fails to notice that there's also a photo of him in the bath with his with his tadger on show on it,ffs he vowed to keep off Twitter a few days ago and he's still at it
    The news that he's out the club up for sale is a complete suprise,I thought that he would hold on until at least the end of the season but he's had that much stick from Notts fans over the past month he's moving on now,who's will buy a club on the verge of relegation I've no idea but at least things can't get worst.....can they?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12