+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sum hilarious stuff at Goats OGC Nice Press Conference this morning

Sum hilarious stuff at Goats OGC Nice Press Conference this morning

Goat managed to get darn to Nice this morning forra PR Event introducing him to the club. It is all on the OGC Nice Official Website.

Big Chien wo set next to him and Goat did the business for him. To deflect the Nice fans unrest at £30 million from transfer funds surplus being used to part pay off Chien's loan to "buy" the club and Chien's refusal to sanction any incoming transfers Goat sed he understood fans ev questions to ask but let us evva meeting to explain the strategy. Iz there a BBS/ Gally equivalent in Nice ? Goat sed "The trading of players...is the main source of revenue for the club" but if we succeed on the pitch we will get revenue from that. Carnt he see the contradiction in that ?
    Big Chien sed that "every penny from transfer sales ed gone back into the club". Clever one Big Chien. Big Chien ez brought in Claude Li, a Chinese gentleman with a financial auditing background as Goat's deputy. Goat iz now called OGC Nice President--he will luv that

Going to get nasty down there in my opinion , once tha pysses them french off they do summat abart it , big time .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Going to get nasty down there in my opinion , once tha pysses them french off they do summat abart it , big time .
    Aye they'll probably block all entrances to OGC Nice stadium wi lorries

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Aye they'll probably block all entrances to OGC Nice stadium wi lorries
    Getting absolute pelters Chien and Goathair apparently from journalists at a press conference .

Did nowt but sip water did Goathair between questions he could hardly answer I've read .

Fans are going mental on social media .

Oh dear !!!

[QUOTE=animallittle3;39136118]

Thaz said many a time mate that it could turn ugly if we fail to go up, personally I think the greater the expectation, the bigger the disappointment. Many Football fans these days demand instant success and its hardly surprising considering how much you have to pay to watch games these days. I said back in July that we'd probably finish 10th or around there which wasn't exactly settin my expectations high to say the least. Now we're halfway through the season and in there with a good chance, I'd be disappointed should we not reach the play off final at the very least. Herr Stendel has exceeded my expectations so a massive well done to him.

Turn ugly, my Ar$e!
    We at Oakwell aren’t known for wearing yeller vests.
    We haven’t got tractors with Sh8te in the back.
    We are powerless, and they know it..... We also haven’t got the togetherness of the Blackpool fans.

Spout all tha wants.

The owners can do what they want. Look at Blackpool. How the Hell does he keep that club going with no,fans...l.!?
    And you think Chien will .???
    No... He will shut it down.
    Protest?
    What protest?
    Waint matter to him the 15o odd years of tradition...
    Him and Conway wouldn’t give a Feck about a shoe protest, or empty ground.
    They’d sell up, build a calll centre , and we’d all be going to Emley.

Nowt rong wi Emley , i enjoy going theer , Pennystun Church anorl , thev gon toppa NEC League one , Briggas doing well , Reccas ony wun towing,
    Non League is the Future
    all rooards to the Pleshadome arr clear Jules

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Turn ugly, my Ar$e!
    We at Oakwell aren’t known for wearing yeller vests.
    We haven’t got tractors with Sh8te in the back.
    We are powerless, and they know it..... We also haven’t got the togetherness of the Blackpool fans.

Spout all tha wants.

The owners can do what they want. Look at Blackpool. How the Hell does he keep that club going with no,fans...l.!?
    And you think Chien will .???
    No... He will shut it down.
    Protest?
    What protest?
    Waint matter to him the 15o odd years of tradition...
    Him and Conway wouldn’t give a Feck about a shoe protest, or empty ground.
    They’d sell up, build a calll centre , and we’d all be going to Emley.
    Folk will walk away Jules and not re-new their ST's and hit them where it hits people such as these the most and the only thing they understand , in the pocket mate .

That in turn will have a drastic effect on advertising and sponsorship hurting them more .

Once they are placed in a position where the club is having to be funded out of their own pocket they will look to move on .

These people don't hang around too long when there's no money to be made .