+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Notts Mad...

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Talking of which, I wonder what happened to Cookie, another long time poster who's vanished
    He's on Twitter, still being as nice as ever.

Quote Originally Posted by TheProphet View Post

Bl**dy hell! Ouch.

A few Scottish teams are on here along with Premiership teams so it doesn't really seem restricted to football league clubs

Quote Originally Posted by TheProphet View Post

A perfect example of why to keep off Twitter..It attracts morons and the dregs of society.

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    A few Scottish teams are on here along with Premiership teams so it doesn't really seem restricted to football league clubs
    The Scottish clubs are all in the Scottish league and obviously the Premier League is the top league but I can't see any clubs at all in the National League or lower

Can’t see one listed for Chesterfield or Barnet, so maybe we will be dropped from Mad?

Quote Originally Posted by M1cksut View Post
    as most sensible people have ad-blockers, i cant see them getting much revenue that way.
    I take it that you reside north of Nottingham

Quote Originally Posted by Pieeyedandlegless View Post
    I take it that you reside north of Nottingham
    do you?
    well, you would be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    If they're the type of ads you're getting then maybe it says more about your browsing history than you would care to admit!
    nope, **** and nasty fetish sites like this one are what fill my browser history.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Nearly 80k views on the threads that populate the first page would suggest FM could ill afford to lose this forum.
    80000 on the first page?
    our first 2 threads have nearly 100000 views between them, the one laughing at your predicament has over 120000 on its own, and the gift that keeps on giving from derbyshire has over 700000 views, so, 80000 for a full page of threads aint all that, is it?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast