+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Notts Mad...

but i am trying to bring your view count up for you!

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    The Scottish clubs are all in the Scottish league and obviously the Premier League is the top league but I can't see any clubs at all in the National League or lower
    The Premierleague, the EFL and the Scottish league are not governed by the same people though, they're three separate entities so it depends on whether they have, or require a licence to be an unofficial forum for a football team in the conference or whether teams in the conference are only allowed forums ran by another company. But considering how this isn't an official club forum I don't really see how it would need that now or how it would need it next season in the conference.

Someone like Acido (that posted on the twitter thread) would probably be able to answer but I'd imagine if the forum is active there would be no reason to close it.

I will give Acido a shout

I will give Acido a shout
    Welll my reply to that Chalky is 'Utter Twitter Tw*attery', seeing as SwalePie the Mod on here sold me copyrights to that particular thread title. I haven't got a scooby what it means, but I like it and Im going to use it more often.

What are we on about anyway... ohh don't worry about it, I think FM are desperate for boards like this to keep going as its still one of the busiest out there.

Quote Originally Posted by M1cksut View Post
    80000 on the first page?
    our first 2 threads have nearly 100000 views between them, the one laughing at your predicament has over 120000 on its own, and the gift that keeps on giving from derbyshire has over 700000 views, so, 80000 for a full page of threads aint all that, is it?
    You were talking about FootyMad, Mansfailed don’t have a forum on here? Compared to other clubs on this platform this is one of the busiest forums so would not be in the interest of FM to drop us. If they do then we will just find somewhere else to chat Shiite!

There's not one single non league club on the Mad site which is a bit worrying

Missing a trick?

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    You were talking about FootyMad, Mansfailed don’t have a forum on here? Compared to other clubs on this platform this is one of the busiest forums so would not be in the interest of FM to drop us. If they do then we will just find somewhere else to chat Shiite!
    We wouldn't have to go far to chat shiite! I've just spent 23 seconds reviewing all posts this year on the scum board, and despite the sacking of a manager and the appointment of a club legend as replacement, the only two topics on there were started by a Derby fan! Those topics generated four replies, two from Derby fans, one from a Notts fan and one from a Millwall fan. The last post on there from a Forest fan was on 23rd December, and that was about the Gatwick drone! The last football post from a Forest fan on the 24th November was a classic from Tricky, where he called Hull's attendance of 3,364 "absolutely shocking and a disgrace for the Championship". The actual attendance was 13,364, no wonder he's gone into hiding over there since!

It would at least save everyone re-registering somewhere else, but they would have to change the colour scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    We wouldn't have to go far to chat shiite! I've just spent 23 seconds reviewing all posts this year on the scum board, and despite the sacking of a manager and the appointment of a club legend as replacement, the only two topics on there were started by a Derby fan! Those topics generated four replies, two from Derby fans, one from a Notts fan and one from a Millwall fan. The last post on there from a Forest fan was on 23rd December, and that was about the Gatwick drone! The last football post from a Forest fan on the 24th November was a classic from Tricky, where he called Hull's attendance of 3,364 "absolutely shocking and a disgrace for the Championship". The actual attendance was 13,364, no wonder he's gone into hiding over there since!

It would at least save everyone re-registering somewhere else, but they would have to change the colour scheme.
    Maybe we could go one step further and feck off to Forest, like people sometimes say. We could moan non stop and completely spoil it for the rest of them, get the words to You Reds wrong and fight over pies in the snack bar at half time. Oh, they already do all of that, as you were then.

Its an interesting and I suppose valid question/argument Chalky is raising here.
    But have you seen how poor some of the listed teams boards are regarding posts and regular posters etc, they are deader than brown 70s flares FFS.
    Even if Notts Co do go down this season (or whatever season), the point is that surely FM would be quite literally 'mad' to delete it because of relegation to the Non League. Especially when its still one of their busiest boards on this network.
    Last edited by Acido; 21-01-2019 at 08:54 PM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast