+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Notts Mad...

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    So we won't get relegated should be get relegated then Acido?
    You didn't have to ask me twice Chalky kid, I heard you the first time lol.
    Seriously, all I did was ask FM admin on behalf of this board, and they told me that there shouldn't be a problem. As long as this board stays as busy as what it is, and still has 2 active mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    You didn't have to ask me twice Chalky kid, I heard you the first time lol.
    Seriously, all I did was ask FM admin on behalf of this board, and they told me that there shouldn't be a problem. As long as this board stays as busy as what it is, and still has 2 active mods.
    That last bit might be awkward

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    My advice would be to treat any Mexican applicants for the job with extreme caution.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Can we get our pets to be temporary mods eh Swaley, that would make a good discussion wouldn't it. Some fan who's sloshed up on a Satdy night, trying to argue about Brexit or the offside rule with a guinea pig.

Can we get our pets to be temporary mods eh Swaley, that would make a good discussion wouldn't it. Some fan who's sloshed up on a Satdy night, trying to argue about Brexit or the offside rule with a guinea pig.
    In a rational argument - or a scrap - i'd back the guinea bag against some of the wasters on this messageboard !

Quote Originally Posted by karl wheatly View Post
    In a rational argument - or a scrap - i'd back the guinea bag against some of the wasters on this messageboard !
    Agreed ...and you can guarantee it'll be Alan Hardy's fault anyway.

Our old Carlisle board was as busy as this one, maybe busier, when we went down and it just kept on going. It the worst does come to the worst, just keep on posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    My advice would be to treat any Mexican applicants for the job with extreme caution.

The last one was beginning Toluca dictator in the making.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    You are right, it is normal. But I think the degree to which Stags fans do it is not normal. On their forum, the two biggest threads are about us and Chesterfield and how **** we are. And that's during a promotion campaign.

Like I said, I don't remember that type of thing happening when they got relegated, or all those years they were ****.
    In an alternate universe where Notts had stayed in League One and Forest had been relegated thanks to Fawaz, then were fighting relegation in League One while we were flying high... Our fans would absolutely be living it up, for people my age it would be the first time we'd ever have been the better team in my lifetime, like it is now for a lot of Mansfield fans, so why shouldn't they enjoy it while it's happening? It's also probably the best they've ever been while a lot of them have been supporting them.

As long as the board stays as busy as it is? I think we'll pass the test on that one without too much trouble. I doubt even a Premiership club would have this many posts on a Sunday night when their team haven't had a game over the weekend.

Can't think what's happened to make the board so busy tonight!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast