+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Notts Mad...

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Maybe we could go one step further and feck off to Forest, like people sometimes say. We could moan non stop and completely spoil it for the rest of them, get the words to You Reds wrong and fight over pies in the snack bar at half time. Oh, they already do all of that, as you were then.

Don’t bully meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Even if Notts Co do go down this season (or whatever season), the point is that surely FM would be quite literally 'mad' to delete it because of relegation to the Non League. Especially when its still one of their busiest boards on this network.
    Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    We wouldn't have to go far to chat shiite! I've just spent 23 seconds reviewing all posts this year on the scum board, and despite the sacking of a manager and the appointment of a club legend as replacement, the only two topics on there were started by a Derby fan! Those topics generated four replies, two from Derby fans, one from a Notts fan and one from a Millwall fan. The last post on there from a Forest fan was on 23rd December, and that was about the Gatwick drone! The last football post from a Forest fan on the 24th November was a classic from Tricky, where he called Hull's attendance of 3,364 "absolutely shocking and a disgrace for the Championship". The actual attendance was 13,364, no wonder he's gone into hiding over there since!

It would at least save everyone re-registering somewhere else, but they would have to change the colour scheme.
    You have a real talent sad act for twisting the truth.

You forgot to mention I quoted the BBC website and then had a good laugh about it later as i apologised for the mis quote.

But don't let that get in the way of your bile.
    You really are beyond help.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    You have a real talent sad act for twisting the truth.
    You want the real truth? The real truth is that it only takes you minutes to reply to my post on a Notts County board, but you didn't make a single comment on your own board despite topics about the sacking of your manager and the appointment of a club legend as his replacement. Not one single word! Who does that make the sad act?

Quote Originally Posted by M1cksut View Post
    but i am trying to bring your view count up for you!
    Why?

We wouldn't have to go far to chat shiite! I've just spent 23 seconds reviewing all posts this year on the scum board, and despite the sacking of a manager and the appointment of a club legend as replacement, the only two topics on there were started by a Derby fan! Those topics generated four replies, two from Derby fans, one from a Notts fan and one from a Millwall fan. The last post on there from a Forest fan was on 23rd December, and that was about the Gatwick drone! The last football post from a Forest fan on the 24th November was a classic from Tricky, where he called Hull's attendance of 3,364 "absolutely shocking and a disgrace for the Championship". The actual attendance was 13,364, no wonder he's gone into hiding over there since!

It would at least save everyone re-registering somewhere else, but they would have to change the colour scheme.
    I think Romanis must be banned EP cos he was on there mainly talking to himself all the time, but I haven't seen any posts since he was booted off our site under his alias.

You want the real truth? The real truth is that it only takes you minutes to reply to my post on a Notts County board, but you didn't make a single comment on your own board despite topics about the sacking of your manager and the appointment of a club legend as his replacement. Not one single word! Who does that make the sad act?
    Evade the point completely as normal.
    You decide to make a personal attack, whilst not quoting the full story in order to score a cheap point based on a lie.
    Your obsession with me goes beyond normality, in fact i'm beginning to suspect your ***uality in all this.
    Your like the shy school boy, who hits the girl in the playground on the arm, to get her attention.

What's the point in writing on NFM? I have had plenty say on the topics mentioned, but I choose to discuss that on the sites that matter.
    Sad fact here is, NCM is a decent site but it appears to be one of the main sites for a very limited audience.
    Facebook has 5 NFFC sites alone containing over 10 000 members.
    I won't include the other other known sites, as the head office here doesn't like them mentioned.

So much as I'd like to accommodate your desires. I'm afraid I have to decline, "sweety"

Evade the point completely as normal.
    What point did I evade?

You decide to make a personal attack, whilst not quoting the full story in order to score a cheap point based on a lie.
    You call that a "personal attack"? How ironic that you call others 'snowflakes'!

Your obsession with me goes beyond normality, in fact i'm beginning to suspect your ***uality in all this.

So much as I'd like to accommodate your desires. I'm afraid I have to decline, "sweety"
    So, not just a sad act, but a seriously weird sad act!

Quote Originally Posted by M1cksut View Post
    80000 on the first page?
    our first 2 threads have nearly 100000 views between them, the one laughing at your predicament has over 120000 on its own, and the gift that keeps on giving from derbyshire has over 700000 views, so, 80000 for a full page of threads aint all that, is it?
    Genuine question: what is it with Mansfield fans and their obsession with other teams' struggles? Do you think anyone else gave a damn when you got relegated to the Conference? Maybe a few Chesterfield fans did, but I don't remember it really registering among most Notts fans.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Genuine question: what is it with Mansfield fans and their obsession with other teams' struggles? Do you think anyone else gave a damn when you got relegated to the Conference? Maybe a few Chesterfield fans did, but I don't remember it really registering among most Notts fans.
    All I can really remember of that season is that we were awful throughout and finished two places above them. I think the sense was one of relief that we had stayed up rather than gloating at them going down.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast