Enjoyed that game if not the result; 1-4 I thought was a tad harsh. Good effort by all but my that Jervis miss changed the game. Barnsley by far the best team seen at KM. Big powerful talented players who knew how to keep moving, pass and move and clinical in the finish. Thaim was awesome and thought Thomas did well considering yhe physical mismatch.Happy to try things; first goal wss pure speculaton but being on target and unexpected went in. We as a club could do a lot worse than look and replicate them

Barnsley good. We weren't. It was disappointing to watch us on the ball today. Some basic passing wouldn't have gone amiss at times. We had a very young side out there. We had a little spell before half time and could have scored (jervis) but also could just as easily have been down a few too

In agreement with many on here that Barnsley were the best team to come to KM in quite some time, possibly since Liverpool. And unlike others who put 4 past us — Blackburn and Wigan — they weren’t niggly, petulant, Wycombe ciphers and they weren’t trying to ref the match.

We were blown away by an excellent team today - the best team to visit us this season, and in front of the second biggest crowd of the campaign. I wouldn’t be surprised if they end up as champions.*

Thought Kiefer Moore was a right handful although the whole Barnsley were.*

Of the game today, I thought we competed very well first half and it was a good open entertaining game. In the 2nd half we seemed to lose our way and looked very tired after Barnsley went up through the gears. Also how the hell did Thiam fit into his shorts ? With that big ars3 and his massive thighs, they must have used a shoehorn. :-)

Terrible last 25 mins. Really looked like the fight had gone. Was hoping for an intense attacking second half in front of the Chemflow. After recent positivity this is a big setback. Really poor up front today. JJ very poor and whilst Barnsley were a different class, JJ’s miss would have changed the game (even if not the result)

What a good side Barnsley looked. Total gulf between the two teams. Shocking miss by JJ at one all but even if he’d scored, I doubt it would have changed the end result. They must be the best side we have seen at Kingsmeadow all season. The lads put in as much effort as was physically possible but it was never going to be enough. Their left winger Thiam was awesome.*