+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Weeble in control

The Weeble in control

Controls the choice of player and all Rafa can do is accept or say no to them. He has final say. Thats all he can do.

Would explain a lot if this is true. Rafa has had no input into the choice of player on offer and can only say no to whats on the table.

If this is true then its a fkn disgrace. Is Wise currently back in charge of this process or if not what is his role? Does anyone know?

Don't think there's anything concrete about the little shite's role at the moment.

What we're seeing currently is Ashley deliberately winding us up by allowing his name to be linked with us again.

I'd be amazed if wise ever really left the club

Seems to have an advisor role. Having the fatmans ear probably means he has been pulling NUFC strings for the past 10 years indirectly.

Its like a black comedy.

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    I'd be amazed if wise ever really left the club
    I think he did, at least officially.

Also him and Ashley had a falling out and i don't reckon he'd of had an advisor role at that stage but i can well imagine he's been "advising" for a lot longer than we're aware of.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)