+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: How easy is it to get back?

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    But have you ever posted anything positive about Notts? In fact, since you came I can't remember any posts which aren't criticism / vitriol against AH.
    MuG’s made 599 posts, that’s a lot of criticism/vitriol.

But have you ever posted anything positive about Notts? In fact, since you came I can't remember any posts which aren't criticism / vitriol against AH.
    Has there been anything positive to post about...eerrmmm NO. Unless you follow the under 10 boys and girls teams, they've had a cracking season, the future is looking so very bright.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Has there been anything positive to post about...eerrmmm NO. Unless you follow the under 10 boys and girls teams, they've had a cracking season, the future is looking so very bright.
    600 Not Out..!!!

Exclamation

Not unless you count saving the club from extinction ...
    saving the club from certain relegation..
    a promotion push that was hindered by extremely poor refereeing and assistant referees...
    yes of course there have been mistakes and its easy to highlight these when you have a grudge with the owner the size of Russia.

I feel a 601 not out coming up sating the obvious shortcomings , all AH's fault of course , not a single mistake down to KN and his crack team.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I feel a 601 not out coming up sating the obvious shortcomings , all AH's fault of course , not a single mistake down to KN and his crack team.
    601...How about nigh on certain relegation taking our great club out of the football league? Who's fault is it in your opinion Pedro?

601...How about nigh on certain relegation taking our great club out of the football league? Who's fault is it in your opinion Pedro?
    Personally I feel that in large the trap door of the football league has been too close for comfort for a number of years.
    Mistakes by owners, by managers, by players over the years have brought us to now. I also think that the pressure from fans has contributed, look at how the team performed during the latter stages of Trews era, or how Fullerton (who was a dead man walking from the moment he got the job) and Kiwomya were treated, even Keith Curle was roundly criticised. Then there has been the merry go round of players each summer, all bar about 0.5% deemed not good enough for the shirt. **** me, as a fan base people wanted more entertainment than what was delivered last season, a season that was largely successful. So here we are, almost at the end of our League journey, and some still think the finger of blame is one or two people.
    There are a lot of people involved in what has been a death by 1000 paper cuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Personally I feel that in large the trap door of the football league has been too close for comfort for a number of years.
    Mistakes by owners, by managers, by players over the years have brought us to now. I also think that the pressure from fans has contributed, look at how the team performed during the latter stages of Trews era, or how Fullerton (who was a dead man walking from the moment he got the job) and Kiwomya were treated, even Keith Curle was roundly criticised. Then there has been the merry go round of players each summer, all bar about 0.5% deemed not good enough for the shirt. **** me, as a fan base people wanted more entertainment than what was delivered last season, a season that was largely successful. So here we are, almost at the end of our League journey, and some still think the finger of blame is one or two people.
    There are a lot of people involved in what has been a death by 1000 paper cuts.
    Agreed, good post.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Not unless you count saving the club from extinction ...
    saving the club from certain relegation..
    a promotion push that was hindered by extremely poor refereeing and assistant referees...
    yes of course there have been mistakes and its easy to highlight these when you have a grudge with the owner the size of Russia.
    Those things are irrelevant. As is league position when you are top, but when you are bottom is a good indicator of how bad things are!

Not my thoughts though!

Those things are irrelevant. As is league position when you are top, but when you are bottom is a good indicator of how bad things are!

Not my thoughts though!
    Exactly ..... Totally irrelevant unless you live in the past..

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast