+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: How easy is it to get back?

Quote Originally Posted by LilCrazyKim View Post
    It's been about 20 years since we found out he was a fan. I'm beginning to doubt it's true.
    Damn, more fake sheikh news.

Out of interest, I wonder who the wealthiest Notts fan is. I can safely rule myself out of the top 100 and can confirm that I will not be tabling a bid for our fine club unless my accumulator on Burton and Barnet winning the League and FA Cups comes in.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Maybe, but Notts fans vote in council elections, don't they.
    As I have said previously, there is absolutely no chance that JoCo and Chappers would agree to kicking Notts off Meadow Lane. Yes, I do know that for a fact. It could only happen if Notts go into liquidation.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Damn, more fake sheikh news.

Out of interest, I wonder who the wealthiest Notts fan is. I can safely rule myself out of the top 100 and can confirm that I will not be tabling a bid for our fine club unless my accumulator on Burton and Barnet winning the League and FA Cups comes in.
    I can confirm (to silence speculation) that I will not be investing in Notts County.

Quote Originally Posted by StagManStan View Post
    Haha. Yeah right you stupid dingbat.

We did a lot to get our infamous owner out our club, like starve him of funds. Unlike Dave Allen, keith Haslam was taking all the money out the club. We essentially forced him to sell up. What have you done? Had 1 peaceful protest arranged by a pub! you've been beyond pathetic - So much so your fans don't even deserve to complain youve been that complicit, and now you're looking at a 3rd successive relegation. Aaaahhh the boot is on the other foot from 10 years ago innit?
    Stupid? Oh the irony!! 😀👍

The conference have stricter rules and budgets and taking on loans which may give us some serious budgeting issues. In short you have to get your annual budget approved by mid-June and the Conference have to approve any loans you're allowed to take on. We would need Hardy or a new owner to keep funding all the losses from the bloated squad we'd be stuck with but we'd need to find a way to get these within an approved budget!

The conference insolvency rules are stricter than the football league also. In short if you go in to administration you're deducted 10 points. If by the next AGM of the Conference you have not exited the administration then you're relegated one division. To exit administration and avoid the relegation you either have to pay all your creditors (not just the football ones) by the AGM, or you have to enter a CVA, pay all the football creditors immediately and pay all the others in instalments over a maximum of 3 years. This would be a disastrous way out of the debts we must be currently running up.

It won't be straightforward to try to spend our way out of the conference unless someone is prepared to give (not loan) enough money to cover the cost of all the players still under contract and whatever new ones we want/need all in the context of reduced income.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel_M View Post
    The conference have stricter rules and budgets and taking on loans which may give us some serious budgeting issues. In short you have to get your annual budget approved by mid-June and the Conference have to approve any loans you're allowed to take on. We would need Hardy or a new owner to keep funding all the losses from the bloated squad we'd be stuck with but we'd need to find a way to get these within an approved budget!

The conference insolvency rules are stricter than the football league also. In short if you go in to administration you're deducted 10 points. If by the next AGM of the Conference you have not exited the administration then you're relegated one division. To exit administration and avoid the relegation you either have to pay all your creditors (not just the football ones) by the AGM, or you have to enter a CVA, pay all the football creditors immediately and pay all the others in instalments over a maximum of 3 years. This would be a disastrous way out of the debts we must be currently running up.

It won't be straightforward to try to spend our way out of the conference unless someone is prepared to give (not loan) enough money to cover the cost of all the players still under contract and whatever new ones we want/need all in the context of reduced income.
    I’ve never had any interest in the Conference/National League rules before, as I’ve always supported an EFL team. Things change though and that’s certainly an interesting post. I hope AH includes all that in his business model for Scenario Doomsday, which he’s due to run around the end of February.

Name:  Doomsday Scenario.jpg
Views: 458
Size:  13.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    I’ve never had any interest in the Conference/National League rules before, as I’ve always supported an EFL team. Things change though and that’s certainly an interesting post. I hope AH includes all that in his business model for Scenario Doomsday, which he’s due to run around the end of February.

Name:  Doomsday Scenario.jpg
Views: 458
Size:  13.6 KB
    We won't be coming back if we exit, don't worry about that!

Nothing like a bit of doom and gloom and pessimism. Glad you weren't in the trenches; we'd all be speaking German.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    Nothing like a bit of doom and gloom and pessimism. Glad you weren't in the trenches; we'd all be speaking German.
    Unfortunately I'm a realist. Those poor souls in the trenches mostly knew their fate, completely misled and managed just like us! They were much much braver though.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Unfortunately I'm a realist. Those poor souls in the trenches mostly knew their fate, completely misled and managed just like us! They were much much braver though.
    Is it just me or is this getting really tiresome?

Delighting in our demise, desperate to see us relegated and with a clear agenda.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast