+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Defeat and disgust: my take on yesterday

I think PW did say we can't afford it last week.
    He said RUFC are finding it increasingly difficult to secure a striker that fits our budget.
    Not good news and any potential player won't have been impressed by yesterday,s scoreline

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Warne said, '"Realistically, my team is virtually the same as the one that won promotion last season. And the lads finished fourth in League One, they didn't romp it'...

Well get it changed then man and stop using the same old crap in interviews, we're fed up of it all and you are the Manager no one else!
    I agree Brin.

In the real world people have off days but in Warne’s World the team gives everything in every game, they do no wrong.

It’s basically bullshine and many fans are starting to see that.

He’s right though, the team is the same one that won promotion, it’s the same old product, a bit like having beans for tea 7 days a week.

Overall we are a very predictable team in set up, personnel and tactics, we hold no surprises for opposition managers to plot a tactic to beat us. Add to this our team’s strengths of commitment and good hard running are diminishing as the season progresses and the future looks grim.

Think we missed the ceativity of Williams yesterday. If he is out for a while it dunt bode well.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Think we missed the ceativity of Williams yesterday. If he is out for a while it dunt bode well.
    ...and that is a very good point. I think we also missed not being able to change things with Newell coming on.

I posted yesterday that if this was anyone else apart from Warne he would be under massive pressure.
    He needs to look at why we are sleepwalking to relegation and quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    ...and that is a very good point. I think we also missed not being able to change things with Newell coming on.
    What creativity from Williams?

We missed his ability to get the ball up into the opponents' half and take pressure off maybe but creativity I don't think he's got any TBH.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12