+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Defeat and disgust: my take on yesterday

Defeat and disgust: my take on yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Davis (Advertiser) View Post
    Got a feeling that Warne's comments are the beginning of his 'exit strategy".

Warnie will walk.

Feel sorry for Vyner,he isn`t good enough in this position,but he`s not the only one,the ironic cheers he got was just wrong.
    That`s going to do his confidence the world of good isn`t it ?
    As I`ve posted before,it`s time to give Jones a run in the team,take the lad out of the firing line for a bit.
    And Warnie.....can we be a bit more positive from the start of games like we were doing earlier in the season,get in teams faces and make them at least work for their victory.

'There's a big difference between booing an imposter like Dexter Blackstock and jeering a 21-year-old, whatever his perceived limitations, who is giving his al'

Well put, Paul

It was disgusting I agree but are management going to take any blame here? They insist he plays RB when he clearly isn’t one and probably will never be one.

Reading social media, some don’t understand why Warney keeps playing him there, they don’t understand why Jones isn’t playing there.
    Maybe the club would like to explain ?

Let’s be fair, the majority of fans don’t think Vyner is at RB so why do the management think he is?
    Last edited by millertop; 20-01-2019 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    It was disgusting I agree but are management going to take any blame here? They insist he plays RB when he clearly isn’t one and probably will never be one.

Reading social media, some don’t understand why Warney keeps playing him there, they don’t understand why Jones isn’t playing there.
    Maybe the club would like to explain ?

Let’s be fair, the majority of fans don’t think Vyner is at RB so why do the management think he is?
    tbf topsy most millers fans dont think ajayi is a CB or that rodak is a decent keeper. and most think newell and proctor should start every game whilst going all out to sign towell.. plus keep voting taylor motm. opinions is what makes the game great/frustrating/disappointing/brilliant

Fans were frustrated and believe that if Warne keeps playing Vyner we'll be relegated.

He's far too easy to get past and has clearly been identified as a weak link by opposition teams.

It's Warne's fault he was booed because he keeps picking him when it's clearly not working.

Is it Vyners fault that he keeps defending narrow or is it the managers tactic?
    He’s never out on the touch line so is that Warne or Vyner ?

Don't think it's right to boo the lad he's only young and learning his trade, just like the manager is. The issue we have can we afford to be the seat of learning at the expense of our championship status. Warne says the fans must see a different game well we must do, as anyone who has every played the game could see our covering down the right was open to be plundered all match, but here's the galling thing and back to the learning curve, the exact same thing happened at Brentford.
    We know the money constraints, we accept we're not going to sign Messi and we acknowledge the effort from all the club, but why doesn't someone come out and be honest. Don't tell us we're in for him or someone else and then not end up signing anyone, just say we can't afford it and we've got what we have, we'll take honesty and back you all day. And also tell us why we play a young inexperienced lad out of position when we have a proven premiership / championship full back warming his bum on the bench.

Warne said, '"Realistically, my team is virtually the same as the one that won promotion last season. And the lads finished fourth in League One, they didn't romp it'...

Well get it changed then man and stop using the same old crap in interviews, we're fed up of it all and you are the Manager no one else!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast