+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sunderland Fans Getting Twitchy

Sunderland Fans Getting Twitchy

Getting worried it seems , don't know why they are concerned myself .

A few weeks back they were going to walk this tin pot league apparently .

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/thread...g-off.1459099/

Sunderland are still a top side in this league and let’s be honest their supporters deserve some success, I still think we are the best team in the league this season and we are getting stronger as it goes on, a couple of astute signings should see us through.
    Sunderland have done really well though to completely rebuild a team and be up there and they are gelling now, although the draws are causing them to slip I expect them to start winning again soon, but Maja is going to leave soon and if they don’t replace him with someone reliable who can find the net then they could continue to draw games and end up in the play offs cos they can’t seem to get that second goal now!
    Pompey are hitting their bad run now and don’t get Hawkins back fit till Feb, Charlton will be play off’s at best surely and how long Luton keep this up is anyone’s guess?
    I said us and Sunderland for the automatic places at the start of the season and i’ll Stick with that, I hope i’m right but it’s 2 from 3 for me.

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Sunderland are still a top side in this league and let’s be honest their supporters deserve some success, I still think we are the best team in the league this season and we are getting stronger as it goes on, a couple of astute signings should see us through.
    Sunderland have done really well though to completely rebuild a team and be up there and they are gelling now, although the draws are causing them to slip I expect them to start winning again soon, but Maja is going to leave soon and if they don’t replace him with someone reliable who can find the net then they could continue to draw games and end up in the play offs cos they can’t seem to get that second goal now!
    Pompey are hitting their bad run now and don’t get Hawkins back fit till Feb, Charlton will be play off’s at best surely and how long Luton keep this up is anyone’s guess?
    I said us and Sunderland for the automatic places at the start of the season and i’ll Stick with that, I hope i’m right but it’s 2 from 3 for me.
    Linked with Wigan's Will Grigg perky but not willing to pay the £1.5m asking fee apparently .

Don’t blame them either mate, 1.5 million for a player that is useless in the Championship! They need to look for someone who is capable of stepping up, maybe someone on loan from a Premier League like Charlie Brown at Chelsea or even taking a chance on Somebody like Lamerias at Plymouth?

Don’t care, arrogant sods!

wots with the Sunderland loving im hoping they will fall apart and drop like a stone.

Same and don’t see why their fans deserve some success

Think there right to be concerned if they lose Maja, which is a possibility as he’s refusing to resign with 6 months left they will struggle.

We all deserve success. It's a shame there are another 91 clubs that feel the same

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Same and don’t see why their fans deserve some success
    Exactly Esr, what is it with this 'myth' that they are allegedly some of the best fans in the country, and as a result of this they apparently deserve success more than the rest of us do ?.