+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fulham

Fulham

Do Fulham allow home and away fans to mix? Just seen them score against Spurs( own goal ) and saw pockets of fans celebrate in the stand behind the goal housing the Spurs fans. I have seen this before when watching them and the obvious answer is yes but was wondering if anyone knows how that works.

ps. Just trying to take my mind off things, Mrs Navy says she will leave me if I kick the dog again. Where's that fcuking dog.
    Last edited by navypie; 20-01-2019 at 04:45 PM.

I’m sure from when we played them in the cup that they have a family area that mixes both sets of fans.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Do Fulham allow home and away fans to mix? Just seen them score against Spurs( own goal ) and saw pockets of fans celebrate in the stand behind the goal housing the Spurs fans. I have seen this before when watching them and the obvious answer is yes but was wondering if anyone knows how that works.

ps. Just trying to take my mind off things, Mrs Navy says she will leave me if I kick the dog again. Where's that fcuking dog.
    I've seen that before at Fulham, I think they have a 'mixed fans' section.

I went to an away game in the league in the late 90s and they had a terrace behind one of the stands, right on the Thames, where both sets of fans could mix.

I remember going to Fulham in the '80s, Friday night game with my mate in his works van. Both had a drink so ending up sleeping in it by the Thames. Woken up in the morning by all this comotion , they were setting up for the boat race. We were asked very politely to move.

ps. I could just google it but would prefer not to. Does anyone else remember that game? Pissed it down all night and I'm sure we lost 2-0
    Last edited by navypie; 20-01-2019 at 06:28 PM.

The area you’re referring to is known as the ‘Neautrals Area’
    I’ve never known any other club do it.

I assume that because it’s London, there are plenty of people who want to watch a live game and don’t have any afiliation to either team.

When it’s a sell out in the home / always ends, fans buy up tickets there instead.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie2k4 View Post
    The area you’re referring to is known as the ‘Neautrals Area’
    I’ve never known any other club do it.

I assume that because it’s London, there are plenty of people who want to watch a live game and don’t have any afiliation to either team.

When it’s a sell out in the home / always ends, fans buy up tickets there instead.
    Thanks. Not sure I would like to be the " Neautrals area" .