+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can any of the signings from the 2018 summer window be classified as a success?

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    There are at least 3 players I can think of in this squad who have 'relegated from the football league' on their resume, Jones, Dennis and Allesandra. There maybe more.

Kellet.

Yes great word. Trying hard not to give up hope. Still very angry and disappointed.
    Are Notts being talked into relegation?
    Seen Ardley's comments about Notts players not being able to retain instructions? Too flooking right. It's in the NEP

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    I am always suspicious of players who go down and it's not their fault. What is Hemmings doing to keep us up?
    Not much he can do when we are leaking 2-3 goals a game we'd struggle to score enough goals to win games if we had Ronaldo up front !!

It won't matter anyway as we are going down and he won't be here next season you'll be in for a treat then as the quality of player will be even worse !

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    Not much he can do when we are leaking 2-3 goals a game we'd struggle to score enough goals to win games if we had Ronaldo up front !!

It won't matter anyway as we are going down and he won't be here next season you'll be in for a treat then as the quality of player will be even worse !
    I really don't care if he goes. He is no use to us when we need him, which is now. Let him take his huge wage bill somewhere else if anyone will be prepared to pay it. I suspect he won't and he'll see out his contract in non-league with us rather than take a wage cut. But he won't play, he'll be out with non-specific injuries.

Malingerer

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malingering

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    I really don't care if he goes. He is no use to us when we need him, which is now. Let him take his huge wage bill somewhere else if anyone will be prepared to pay it. I suspect he won't and he'll see out his contract in non-league with us rather than take a wage cut. But he won't play, he'll be out with non-specific injuries.

Malingerer

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malingering
    I think he will go we may have to help him on his way though.

He isn't the only one who has injuries we have a number of them I mean where for example is Tootle he is the top sicknote but nobody wants to say anything negative about him.

You don't like/rate Hemmings that's fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by jscarr View Post
    In my opinion, there isn't any. Obviously this calls in massive questions about the recruitment team, the managers can only take so much blame.
    The obvious answer is NO!

BUT, if there is the odd one or two among them who is not actually a failure it would be difficult to see in such an abject team.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123