+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can any of the signings from the 2018 summer window be classified as a success?

When is that malingerer going to be fit again?

No.

Simple answer.

Recruitment has been 0/10.

Even the good ones are injured and Dennis / Vaughan etc etc etc are on big money with simply awful returns. Every single one if this summers recruits needs to leave at the end of the season and I mean every single one.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    No he isn’t a Hughesie he was far too good for league two if honest the best we have had for 15-20 years.

Hemmings is alright for league two and is certainly one of our better players you don’t have to be great in this team for that comment !
    If he is alright for League Two, why are we bottom on the league? He might be one of our better players but that's no use if he never plays. His wage has been wasted.

Again should have signed Akinde - no brainier.

Then again we’d probably mess that up too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    If he is alright for League Two, why are we bottom on the league? He might be one of our better players but that's no use if he never plays. His wage has been wasted.
    Because most of the squad are crap......I look at it like this Akinde went down with Barnet but he is exactly the type we need here he went down due to others not being good enough too.

Because most of the squad are crap......I look at it like this Akinde went down with Barnet but he is exactly the type we need here he went down due to others not being good enough too.
    I am always suspicious of players who go down and it's not their fault. What is Hemmings doing to keep us up?

The only one that we have signed that actually tries is Dennis, and we dont play him that often. All the rest dont give a toss..

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    I am always suspicious of players who go down and it's not their fault. What is Hemmings doing to keep us up?
    There are at least 3 players I can think of in this squad who have 'relegated from the football league' on their resume, Jones, Dennis and Allesandra. There maybe more.

Enzio and Hemmings but we won’t have them for much longer.
    Nah. They're costing us a small fortune and both have spent more time injured than on the pitch. Enzio has produced moments of magic, and Hemmings has looked like a decent forward on occasions, but he's also missed a few sitters. As others have said, they'll be gone for nothing in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    When is that malingerer going to be fit again?
    "malingerer", not heard that for a while. What a great word and just about sums Hemmings up for me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast