+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I know it's 2 1/2 seasons ago but these figures show

I know it's 2 1/2 seasons ago but these figures show

the extent to which we have fallen since the FAT GREEDY SLOB took over.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...s-club-by-club

Compare particularly our figures with those of West Ham who at that time were still in their old stadium with less than two thirds of our gate also Spurs who were in the same situation.

Fatty has much to answer for getting fatter and fatter off this club's and it's supporters backs.

He runs his businesses all the same. OUR club is just one of HIS businesses.

We dont like it, but it makes him money, so he doesn't give a phuck.

The only way to be rid of him, is to stop giving him money.

Calling him names and the like will never work, as he doesn't give a rats @rse.

Money is the only show in town for him.... cut off his supply and he will look elsewhere for it....

I’m not saying that jacking STs in isn’t the way to go, however, the amount of money the club makes from the prem is ridiculous and he will just asset strip by selling a player or take out £10m here or there as he has been doing to subsidise his other business or help to expand his portfolio. In his eyes it’ll only affect the club slightly and so long as he covers outgoings he’s quids in.

We go down he’ll still have the significant parachute payments for a couple of years and he’ll just sell 2/3 players instead to make up the shortfall. That would be when not renewing ST’s would significantly affect him.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    the extent to which we have fallen since the FAT GREEDY SLOB took over.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...s-club-by-club

Compare particularly our figures with those of West Ham who at that time were still in their old stadium with less than two thirds of our gate also Spurs who were in the same situation.

Fatty has much to answer for getting fatter and fatter off this club's and it's supporters backs.

Tell you what!! I bet he's fuc king kicking himself that he didn't buy Wet Spam..A free stadium paid for by us...

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstonbob1 View Post
    I’m not saying that jacking STs in isn’t the way to go, however, the amount of money the club makes from the prem is ridiculous and he will just asset strip by selling a player or take out £10m here or there as he has been doing to subsidise his other business or help to expand his portfolio. In his eyes it’ll only affect the club slightly and so long as he covers outgoings he’s quids in.

We go down he’ll still have the significant parachute payments for a couple of years and he’ll just sell 2/3 players instead to make up the shortfall. That would be when not renewing ST’s would significantly affect him.
    Its not a case of affecting him financially.Its a case of a full ground endorsing what he is doing.Hes not going to change or phuck off when the ground is full.
    49000 fans who are unhappy but turn up.If the logic of not going isn't right,I can't for the life of me see why a boycott for one game here and there and a sit in or late walk in is.Am I being thick as I can't see the difference.
    Surely if not going won't affect him a walk in or boycott won't either.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Its not a case of affecting him financially.Its a case of a full ground endorsing what he is doing.Hes not going to change or phuck off when the ground is full.
    49000 fans who are unhappy but turn up.If the logic of not going isn't right,I can't for the life of me see why a boycott for one game here and there and a sit in or late walk in is.Am I being thick as I can't see the difference.
    Surely if not going won't affect him a walk in or boycott won't either.
    100% agree the only way is to stay away

Students and kids make up a certain number of tickets as well.but the only way is to stop buying I agree .sit ins do nothing at all sadly .

Don't get me wrong I take my hat off to all these groups doing something to get rid.Doing more than me as all I do is stay away.I just think there is a lot more like myself would get involved if the focus was on staying away and not giving him any money from any source connected to the club.
    A lot of lads I used to go with and they went everywhere feel the same.I think it's a lost avenue for support or backing for groups such as the Magpie Group that stay away fans aren't getting involved.The main reason from a personal point of view and from lads I went with is the fact that the ground is full.
    All I hear in support of going is well he already has our money,well he didn't before tickets were bought.
    Just watching the Bolton game and they want their owner out.They had a protest at the main entrance before the game and then threw tennis ball's onto the pitch just as the game was about to kick off.All through the game various banners against the owner have popped up around the ground.
    Ashley has to get in and out of our ground through the main entrance,it shouldn't be easy for him to do it.

Nufc fans would buy the tennis balls from sports direct

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    Nufc fans would buy the tennis balls from sports direct
    Your at it again, ya little tinker...

Some of the feckers probably would though...

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)