+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Hamilton roll call and thread

I think it shows that it’s a factor if you’re trying to belittle a club or explain away bad results

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Great effort Pacman, but subjective to say whether its been an advantage or not.
    Killie for example have evidently have improved more because of Clarke than anything else.
    So how do you analyse whether these teams would have gained the points and positions they have had they not had a plastic pitch?
    Why do you think it makes an advantage to the wee teams but it wouldn't to us? What advantage has it really had to the wee teams? Are you just basing it now on Livi?

Just had a blether on my lunch with a forme player, who’s played on the pitches. He reckons it doesnt make that much of a difference, as they do all their training on similar. Said they only really noticed a change for the worse in hot weather

Aren't we planning on a 4G training pitch? Do we not train on one as things stand?

Clearly doesn't make a jittery jot to the teams using one.

Obviously there seems to be issues with injuries though but do the home teams have the same injuries?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Why do you think it makes an advantage to the wee teams but it wouldn't to us?
    I've already explained that.
    Your option should you wish to ignore

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Great effort Pacman, but subjective to say whether its been an advantage or not.
    Killie for example have evidently have improved more because of Clarke than anything else.
    So how do you analyse whether these teams would have gained the points and positions they have had they not had a plastic pitch?

Heres the home form of all the top 4 leagues. Nae point mentioning the LL as it’s a farce. All comps

In Win/Lose /Draw order

Kilmarnock –10/2/2
    Livingston – 9/3/2
    Hamilton 2/9/3
    QOTS-8/3/5
    Alloa- 7/6/2
    Falkirk – 1/9/3
    Raith Rovers – 9/3/3
    East Fife-7/4/4
    Forfar- 7/5/1
    Airdrie – 4/8/2
    Montrose-5/6/4
    Stenhousemuir- 5/10/1
    Edinburgh City-10/4/3
    Clyde- 5/3/3
    Annan-6/6/3
    Sevcove-12/1/2 (only team to win every league game at home)

So I will still go a mixed bag of whether it helps or not. Airdrie are far better away for example. Clyde must be as well to sit third in the league. Peterhead sit top of league two with the other best three teams in the league having fake pitches. Arbroath are smashing league two despite six teams having fake pitches to play on twice.

So I will stick with mixed bag.

Wait until the first cancer court case is won in America. They will be abolished as paying compensation will equate to more than the money they generate from the community

Killie is going in the summer but there will be another added when Queens Park ship out to Lesser Hampden
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 25-01-2019 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Heres the home form of all the top 4 leagues. Nae point mentioning the LL as it’s a farce. All comps

In Win/Lose /Draw order

Kilmarnock –10/2/2
    Livingston – 9/3/2
    Hamilton 2/9/3
    QOTS-8/3/5
    Alloa- 7/6/2
    Falkirk – 1/9/3
    Raith Rovers – 9/3/3
    East Fife-7/4/4
    Forfar- 7/5/1
    Airdrie – 4/8/2
    Montrose-5/6/4
    Stenhousemuir- 5/10/1
    Edinburgh City-10/4/3
    Clyde- 5/3/3
    Annan-6/6/3
    Sevcove-12/1/2 (only team to win every league game at home)

So I will still go a mixed bag of whether it helps or not. Airdrie are far better away for example. Clyde must be as well to sit third in the league. Peterhead sit top of league two with the other best three teams in the league having fake pitches. Arbroath are smashing league two despite six teams having fake pitches to play on twice.

So I will stick with mixed bag.

Wait until the first cancer court case is won in America. They will be abolished as paying compensation will equate to more than the money they generate from the community

Killie is going in the summer but there will be another added when Queens Park ship out to Lesser Hampden
    Not forgetting the mighty Farfar. Presently 4th in League 1 !

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Not forgetting the mighty Farfar. Presently 4th in League 1 !
    Good point mixed bag of results for them

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Good point mixed bag of results for them
    Fair do’s, obviously we play on one that is not bad, however I can genuinely understand why players with certain “injuries” do not play, ours is maintained.....well, swept accordingly and is not overused and tomorrow being a free date I’ll be the other side of the fence watching.....sorry, cheering on The Hive on the good grass surface at Glenury.

SF

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819