+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Hamilton roll call and thread

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Obviously I meant to say couldn't be arsed. Maybe he has other things on his mind , getting pished and jumping in the Hudson or such like. If I was McInnes I would be wanting to know his plans now as if hes off now. Or we might end up with lackadaisical *******s on a more regular basis because there was no way his head was in that game on Saturday
    I agree Pacman. I knew what you meant on your post previously lad. McInnes has lost his touch trying to keep players here now. Starting to think they can now all see right though him now. I believe a few players did get hooked into his line about coming to Aberdeen to win trophies but now realise under him they are winning nothing. Players will just pick more cash every time rather than listen to a false promise. GMS on Saturday looked like he was already in NY...even if it was in the Hudson as he was struggling to focus on the match.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Nothing against GMS (he has been fairly decent when fit this season) but no way should McLennan been dumped on the bench on Saturday so GMS could slot back in. Another youngster getting mistreated by McInnes.
    To be fair to McInnes he said in his press conference today that he was going to start McLennan against Stenny until he reported on Friday with a small hamstring issue, which is what is keeping him out of the game tomorrow as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    To be fair to McInnes he said in his press conference today that he was going to start McLennan against Stenny until he reported on Friday with a small hamstring issue, which is what is keeping him out of the game tomorrow as well.
    Fair enough as I didn’t pay any attention to his press conference so I missed that.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I agree Pacman. I knew what you meant on your post previously lad. McInnes has lost his touch trying to keep players here now. Starting to think they can now all see right though him now. I believe a few players did get hooked into his line about coming to Aberdeen to win trophies but now realise under him they are winning nothing. Players will just pick more cash every time rather than listen to a false promise. GMS on Saturday looked like he was already in NY...even if it was in the Hudson as he was struggling to focus on the match.
    Has McInnes actually said that ?

I can well believe that he might have said something along the lines of us being a club challenging for trophies.

In. Only just. Nearly got knocked down by the team bus coming out of work last night on Argyle street. Bus was on it's way to park up outside the Raddison in Glasgow.

For those heading to the game, there is a fairly obvious yellow warning for the weather

Icy stretches are again likely on some surfaces on Wednesday night into Thursday morning

- Ice on some untreated roads, pavements and cycle paths leading to longer journey times.

- Some injuries from slips and falls on icy surfaces
    For all those travelling to and from the game, take care.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    For those heading to the game, there is a fairly obvious yellow warning for the weather

And to the players, plastic pitches are an injury waiting to happen. And they give you cancer

Big evening ahead. Need to get a winning streak going again similar to December. Killie may well take points from Rangers tonight, while Celtic will likely win. I don't think McInnes will change much tonight - he'll possibly put out the same team and tell them to go and make up for that shambles on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post

It will be a chilly 18C on the verandah tonight........hoping for a result. Our recent record is pap at Hamilton. 5/18pts the last 6 matches I think i read

Pacman1903 write "If I was MacInnes . . ." Thank God you are not!!

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast