+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Hamilton roll call and thread

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Very good result at a ground that has been a nightmare.
    Hamilton is a soulless dump
    Sh1te ground
    Dreadful pitch
    They bring nothing to the league.
    Get them to f**k.

As for us?
    Poor first half.
    Good 20 mins in 2nd half, then petered out and game died.

Good night all in.
    Scum beaten
    Hearts beaten.
    Agree with it all apart from Hamilton getting to ****.

Cosgrove scoring again quickly was important. Not just a poacher either.

Can't believe we are only 4th after all those results.

Good win and a good night.

Well two of the teams above us won...

I think there's a fair chance that the top 4 teams will stay there for the rest of the season. Hearts and Hibs have been utter sh*te in recent months and Livi and Hamilton have peaked. St Johnstone going about things quietly and only 2 behind if they win their game in hand but 2 of their next 3 games are against Celtic.

Always take a win on the plastic pitch thingy at Hamiliton
    Big Sam,whatever we all thinkof him has come on leaps and bounds and has already repaid the 2OK will paid for him and seems a honest level headed guy
    Keep it up Sam
    Great to see the Huns beat at Killie bring on Saturday should be a cracker
    Despite a stop start season we are still in the mix at the top.

STAND FREE

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    Always take a win on the plastic pitch thingy at Hamiliton
    Big Sam,whatever we all thinkof him has come on leaps and bounds and has already repaid the 2OK will paid for him and seems a honest level headed guy
    Keep it up Sam
    Great to see the Huns beat at Killie bring on Saturday should be a cracker
    Despite a stop start season we are still in the mix at the top.

STAND FREE
    He has that. Fair chuffed for him as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    You're right - we could have a real asset on our hands. To be fair, I think the criticism was justified early on and he was never going to be given the benefit of the doubt given his (lack of) previous record and pedigree. But he's thriving now that our form has picked up. He's never going to be a complete forward but then what did Rooney contribute to our general play?
    Well he was unlikely to be given much slack early on from some of the cnuts on here. He has always contributed a hoor of a lot more from open play than Rooney ever did.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    In the words of Morrissey. That joke isn't funny anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Good enough result tonight against what must be the poorest Hamilton team I have seen for long enough. Not taking anything away from the victory though as you can only beat what is in front of you. Sam Cosgrove getting a double is good for him and hopefully he takes it into the next match. Well done Dons especially since McInnes doesn’t have the best of records down in Hamilton.
    Aye R J every silver lining as they say.

Good result and reasonable performance.
    Lowe's energy, pace and power makes a difference - when he starts driving at the opponents they can't handle it.
    GMS was quiet
    May seemed to be out wide most of the time which is daft when you've got Scott Wright on the bench.
    Cosgrove did well with the goals (particularly the second)

On another note - the Hamilton no8 - Davis(?) - was one of the fattest players I've seen in the top flight. Did they sign him from the local pub league?

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Good result and reasonable performance.
    Lowe's energy, pace and power makes a difference - when he starts driving at the opponents they can't handle it.
    GMS was quiet
    May seemed to be out wide most of the time which is daft when you've got Scott Wright on the bench.
    Cosgrove did well with the goals (particularly the second)

On another note - the Hamilton no8 - Davis(?) - was one of the fattest players I've seen in the top flight. Did they sign him from the local pub league?
    Watched on redtv from the middle of the desert. Decent performance from quite a few players, but was a little concerned at Logan, Shinnie and May to be fair. Thought they were poor. A better team (maybe Killie this weekend) would have punished us more.
    All in all though, 3-0 away from home, so great overall team performance. Very happy to still be up there after not having an entirely great start to the season.

I hold my hands up regarding Cosgrove. I slated him. He was absolutely shocking initially. I dont know what they started feeding the guy, but he is turning into a hell of a player and i am delighted to be eating humble pie.

I personally dont think that May should have been playing with Cosgrove and Stewart. I think we need to rotate these three for the two places up front.

Yes, Davies at number 8 for Hamilton was the biggest guy I have ever seen in a football shirt since being in Tenerife a few months back.

His first goal was a bit of a sclaff, but other than that must say well done to Cosgrove and I hope you continue this form and go on to continue to prove me wrong I will be very happy, keep it up min

Good win at a tough venue for a lot of teams, good to see DM go with May, Stewart and Cosgrove thats the sort of line up we should be going with in every game

Well done to a man, a slow start, yes but a good win and a good night allround

Same again on saturday please and you just never know

SF
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 24-01-2019 at 02:51 AM.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast