+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Hamilton roll call and thread

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    Its wrong ... he wasnt anywhere near the goal.
    I wouldn’t know as I’m not watching it but every website has got Stewart down for the 3rd goal.

Are you sure it’s not you that is wrong

Who actually knew ANYTHING about Cosgrove when he signed? If anyone says they did its bull poop because even the Carlisle fans didn't.

Was it scouting? Not sure, but it was a punt on someone (a bit like we used to take on lower league Scottish Players) that's come reasonably good.

If he keeps it up and gets to double figures he will be off in the summer for a few million to the guff Div 1.

That's the bonkers world we live in.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I wouldn’t know as I’m not watching it but every website has got Stewart down for the 3rd goal.

Are you sure it’s not you that is wrong
    I am watching it ... i can assure you they are all wrong and I am right

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    Baldy Boyd.
    Oh, right. I misunderstood your post and thought you meant the 1st player to score that many goals in a month for US! Was racking my brain thinking back to 2009/10 to think who it could have been, given our top scorer that season only scored 5 or 6.Silly me....

Quote Originally Posted by WatsonNimrod View Post
    Who actually knew ANYTHING about Cosgrove when he signed? If anyone says they did its bull poop because even the Carlisle fans didn't.

Was it scouting? Not sure, but it was a punt on someone (a bit like we used to take on lower league Scottish Players) that's come reasonably good.

If he keeps it up and gets to double figures he will be off in the summer for a few million to the guff Div 1.

That's the bonkers world we live in.
    He is certainly reeking of confidence just now and looks very competent in front goal. Hope he can keep it up, as he deserves it.

Victory 3-0.

Good win 3-0 what a super night

Get in! gives us a good boost to goal difference too which may be handy come April.

Well done boys

Yaaas min

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    In/Oot- In

Pre- Driving

Post- Driving hame

Prediction Aberdeen win by 3 goals or more
    [/QUOTE]

Boom, I hope you had a wee tickle on that......I hoped for a win but did not see it by that margin!!........have a safe trip home and if you pass the half empty minibus with those bizarrely with an agenda against our current coach sitting glumly, give them the thumbs up.......meanwhile 2015 Malbec is about to be opened and a nice chill out......why not ?

SF

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast