+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Hamilton roll call and thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    I very much doubt it, apparently we all support the once michty, also, most of us have other things to attend to during the day.....the meltdowns only occur when the half empty minibus hear about our coach signing/selling a player or in the case of outwith the transfer window.......a defeat or draw.

SF
    If you have a look at the post match comments I think you will find everyone was happy that the once michty defeated Hamilton. A few more are overly ecstatic and for some reason shouting about Hibs results.
    I didn’t see anyone telling us how Hibs got on at the weekend after our impressive draw with Stenhousemuir. Obviously a win brings out another side to their many characters.
    All was good on the minibus but we are thinking of buying a double decker if everything goes pear shaped against Stenhousemuir. Hope not as double deckers are fairly pricey these days.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    If you have a look at the post match comments I think you will find everyone was happy that the once michty defeated Hamilton. A few more are overly ecstatic and for some reason shouting about Hibs results.
    I didn’t see anyone telling us how Hibs got on at the weekend after our impressive draw with Stenhousemuir. Obviously a win brings out another side to their many characters.
    All was good on the minibus but we are thinking of buying a double decker if everything goes pear shaped against Stenhousemuir. Hope not as double deckers are fairly pricey these days.
    “overly ecstatic” about beating Hamilton on a banter forum......nah do not think that is the case, content is what most dandies are and we hope we can keep it going on Saturday......meanwhile yourself and your half empty mini bus chums were spouting off in the hours before last night’s match in only the manner that you lot.....well, little group can only do......if the wheels come off v Stenny(they won’t in my opinion) and you need to discard your half empty minibus....take some advice on board and don’t hire a double decker as most dandies on here can see how patently transparent your little group are.

As always

SF

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Hope not as double deckers are fairly pricey these days.
    Your not wrong there pal, I remember they used to be less than 20p now I think they are closer to a pound and I am sure they have shrunk in size over the years as well, but still a helluva good choccy bar though Name:  Dbl Decker.jpg
Views: 362
Size:  27.5 KB

“overly ecstatic” about beating Hamilton on a banter forum......nah do not think that is the case, content is what most dandies are and we hope we can keep it going on Saturday......meanwhile yourself and your half empty mini bus chums were spouting off in the hours before last night’s match in only the manner that you lot.....well, little group can only do......if the wheels come off v Stenny(they won’t in my opinion) and you need to discard your half empty minibus....take some advice on board and don’t hire a double decker as most dandies on here can see how patently transparent your little group are.

As always

SF
    Still drunk or early start?

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Still drunk or early start?

WTF are you on about?

Meanwhile I’m content with last night and importantly the 2015 Malbec went down a treat, will phone Ochilview to get them to stock up their cellar.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Your not wrong there pal, I remember they used to be less than 20p now I think they are closer to a pound and I am sure they have shrunk in size over the years as well, but still a helluva good choccy bar though Name:  Dbl Decker.jpg
Views: 362
Size:  27.5 KB
    Touché ....... that is excellent.......the forever disenchanted little group have had a name change by deed poll from “the half empty minibus” to.......”the double deckers”...

SF

WTF are you on about?
    Ooft, the brass can on this boy

Red John and Jack Jarvis conversing with each other must be a complete obfuscating mess. An overload of ellipsis, repetition and insults I assume.

Bad bantz

Yep, here they come
    Name:  double deckers.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  10.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    His first goal was a bit of a sclaff, but other than that must say well done to Cosgrove and I hope you continue this form and go on to continue to prove me wrong I will be very happy, keep it up min

Good win at a tough venue for a lot of teams, good to see DM go with May, Stewart and Cosgrove thats the sort of line up we should be going with in every game

Well done to a man, a slow start, yes but a good win and a good night allround

Same again on saturday please and you just never know

SF
    Fair play Blowupsheep min, you've been one of Cosgrove's harshest critics - sometimes unfairly in my opinion - so good to see you can give some credit where its due.

Excellent result last night at a venue where we've often toiled. To win 3-0 there without playing particularly well bodes well for the rest of the season.

Hamilton were pretty dire, as bad as I've seen them since they came up so hopefully this is the year they go back where they belong as I'm with RST here in that they bring absolutely nothing to the top flight and wont be missed in the slightest.

Thanks to Hamilton for the players though

Max Lowe was excellent again - gets forward in support so well. Shows real pace and stamina. Delighted he's back.

Big game Saturday now, confidence must be up so lets go out and give that Killie mob a slap - COYR.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast