+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: F.A.O. Wolves71....

F.A.O. Wolves71....

hi Wolfie thought you might like to know how well your ex-players George Saville and Jed Wallace are getting on. Sadly we had to sell Saville to Boro, however they paid £8 million for him. We played Boro on sat and Saville was in their team but despite that we came away with a point. Jed scored for us, he is a great player. If you want to see him watch the Lions play Everton on BBC1 sat 1730. Nice to see you guys make a good start to the Premier league. Its cool to be a cat, or a Wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    hi Wolfie thought you might like to know how well your ex-players George Saville and Jed Wallace are getting on. Sadly we had to sell Saville to Boro, however they paid £8 million for him. We played Boro on sat and Saville was in their team but despite that we came away with a point. Jed scored for us, he is a great player. If you want to see him watch the Lions play Everton on BBC1 sat 1730. Nice to see you guys make a good start to the Premier league. Its cool to be a cat, or a Wolf.
    I noticed that since his move to Middlesbrough, Saville hasn't been a regular, but maybe that's changed in recent weeks? You got a goo d price for him! I think under previous Wolves managers, we never really got to see how good Saville is. As with Saville, Wallace never really had a chance to shine at Molineux. I'm glad he's performing well for you. I will probably manage to catch the second half of your game against Everton as i will be on my way back from our cup game at Shrewsbury.

Wolves have done well so far this season, bar the 3-0 defeat at Man.City, we have held our own against the so called 'big clubs'.

All the best for the remainder of the season claw84!