+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Simeos signs

Ok then to fit your agenda Stendl and Winkler are both lying then.I'll repeat we have a 4 man recruitment team assembled at the request of P.Hecky.The recruitment team and the coaching staff work together in finding potential signings.The CEO and finance director Robert Luk then get the deals over the line.

Quote Originally Posted by bill46 View Post
    That's not true though is it.Winkler said last week that he and Stendl work together with the recruitment team on targets. All GG is doing is the press introduction.
    Bill some of these so called Barnsley supporters are unbelievable ant they tha should have heard them when Potts was sold we were doomed the club would fold no chance of promotion and look now Brown looks a better player but will they admit to it will they F***

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    The Scottish Championship (on loan).
    SB stop repeating thi sen tha sed that abart Mama and look he's one of our best players I would say hes worth more money òn the market than any other in Division 1 let alone Barnsley FC other supporters are raving about him. So for f*** * sake give the guy a chance

Ok then to fit your agenda Stendl and Winkler are both lying then.I'll repeat we have a 4 man recruitment team assembled at the request of P.Hecky.The recruitment team and the coaching staff work together in finding potential signings.The CEO and finance director Robert Luk then get the deals over the line.
    It doesn’t flow quite as smoothly as that and you’ve missed out the key decision maker

Cheers ESR at least someone talking as it is and not like a few on here that's still looking through rose colored specs

An Ike Ugbo/Dave Regis wannabe... maybe ?.

But seriously, speaking of wingers, is it true that we as a club have had enough now of Lloyd and are trying to send him out on loan somewehere. But hes turned down certain offers because he knows hes got a 'free' year left where he can stay here and claim a wage, and play about 8 and a half minutes.

Signed to potentially make money on , nothing to do with building a competitive squad .

Your reference is the last two years , massive differential in money coming in and money going out leading to relegation and a drop of 21 league places .

Keep sucking it up buttercup .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Signed to potentially make money on , nothing to do with building a competitive Square
    Your reference is the last two years , massive differential in money coming in and money going out leading to relegation and a drop of 21 league places .

Keep sucking it up buttercup .
    Exactly 👍👍👍

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    SB stop repeating thi sen tha sed that abart Mama and look he's one of our best players I would say hes worth more money òn the market than any other in Division 1 let alone Barnsley FC other supporters are raving about him. So for f*** * sake give the guy a chance
    Mamma's only thriving nar, like a lot onnem, cos they are facing Third Division players. The Third Division is a lot poorer than I anticipated and if Stendel dunt gerrem up wi the squad he wo given he wants shooitin.
    It's all abart opinions burra still dunt think Mamma is a near million parnd player wot Goat paid forrim. He's still not capable of lasting 90 mins. He's gorra good shot onnim if he's facing reyt way to start with. Thuz no way he cudda scooared that goal that Woodrow scooared last Setdi. Ball wud still be flying ovva London. It's my opinion Mr C

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    When SB was giving his view on Thiam last year back I don't recall you springing to Thiam's defence
    Correct me if I'm wrrong Mr C

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast