+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A Disaster of Gargantuan Proportions.

A Disaster of Gargantuan Proportions.

It is a mistake to rule it out, but after an excellent win on saturday, i dont think you will be bothering our coattails. I dont regard you as a threat anymore. Dont get upset because the prospect of County going down is a disaster of Titanic proportions.

The Titanic went down because it hit an iceberg, County are going down because Hardy keeps jumping up and down on deck. Churchill once said of a british general that he was the only man on either side that could lose the war in an afternoon, like Hardy, and spend nine million for the privilege.

I dont see a difference between you Bournemouth, and Huddersfield, and look where they are. The Bismarck went down after being hit by a cheap torpedo, in your case, a double torpedo with Yeovil and Cambridge pasted on the side. Another down side is that you wont be packing out our south stand next year.

The difference is that the seed of your downfall was sown a long time ago. We have got away with it this year, but our board will do its best to relegate us next year, for sure, the problem is not solved. I do feel for you because you are no longer a threat, and that the football league will be a lot poorer without you. While Fleetwood, Accrington, and a number of tuppeny happny clubs are above you.

There must be a pill you can take, why not read the bible? or go to church, County getting relegated is not a party that just got out of hand.

By the way, i have noticed Anna Soubry is MP for Broxtowe, can i take it for granted she will be sacked, and a normal Tory will take her place.

Best Wishes, Roger.

p.s, Archibald Henville must be signed. With a name like that he must be special.

With Notts recruitment being so good, we would sign Steve Archibald instead.

But then again, he is a better option than who gets selected each week

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    With Notts recruitment being so good, we would sign Steve Archibald instead.

But then again, he is a better option than who gets selected each week
    We have more chance of signing some bloke called Archie Duke who shot an ostrich 'cause he was hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    It is a mistake to rule it out, but after an excellent win on saturday, i dont think you will be bothering our coattails. I dont regard you as a threat anymore. Dont get upset because the prospect of County going down is a disaster of Titanic proportions.

The Titanic went down because it hit an iceberg, County are going down because Hardy keeps jumping up and down on deck. Churchill once said of a british general that he was the only man on either side that could lose the war in an afternoon, like Hardy, and spend nine million for the privilege.

I dont see a difference between you Bournemouth, and Huddersfield, and look where they are. The Bismarck went down after being hit by a cheap torpedo, in your case, a double torpedo with Yeovil and Cambridge pasted on the side. Another down side is that you wont be packing out our south stand next year.

The difference is that the seed of your downfall was sown a long time ago. We have got away with it this year, but our board will do its best to relegate us next year, for sure, the problem is not solved. I do feel for you because you are no longer a threat, and that the football league will be a lot poorer without you. While Fleetwood, Accrington, and a number of tuppeny happny clubs are above you.

There must be a pill you can take, why not read the bible? or go to church, County getting relegated is not a party that just got out of hand.

By the way, i have noticed Anna Soubry is MP for Broxtowe, can i take it for granted she will be sacked, and a normal Tory will take her place.

Best Wishes, Roger.
    I agree with your last line at least

Best Wishes, Roger.
    The seed of your downfall was sown a long time ago? What sacking managers all the time?

Best Wishes, Roger.
    Huddersfield and Bournemouth have very wealthy owners with A PLAN ..

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    The seed of your downfall was sown a long time ago? What sacking managers all the time?
    Don't go there Davy, they can't see the wood from the trees....you'll get accused of being bitter...