+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lincoln …

Lincoln …

… have sold out their allocation of 4273.

I can’t ****ing wait

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post

I can’t ****ing wait
    We'll it won't help us to win a game

And Lincoln will remember when Notts beat them 4-1 under Nolan the last time they visited meadow lane( how times have changed), and will be eager to hammer another nail in our coffin, as they have long believed notts should be in the 5th tier.

Have they been given permission to celebrate on the pitch yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post

I can’t ****ing wait
    Hardly surprising. Should be a fun day out for them. Our next two home games look like an exercise in humiliation for us though.

Let's hope we have some new faces in by then, we might then be in with a shout.

Quote Originally Posted by gozzie321 View Post
    Let's hope we have some new faces in by then, we might then be in with a shout.

This one, maybe???

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...tep-up-2453081

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Hardly surprising. Should be a fun day out for them. Our next two home games look like an exercise in humiliation for us though.
    Looking at those two fixtures a cuouple of weeks ago we would probably have thought that draws would have represented good results. Now, in light of the catastrophics results aginst Macc & Yeovil, they become games we need to win however improbable that sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    Looking at those two fixtures a cuouple of weeks ago we would probably have thought that draws would have represented good results. Now, in light of the catastrophics results aginst Macc & Yeovil, they become games we need to win however improbable that sounds.
    In a weird way it could help us. They'll come thinking easy pickings, we need to turn up but we seem to do better against the better teams

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    we need to turn up
    Therein lies the problem. We've failed to do that for most of the season, or only for 45 minutes in a game. For example, if we'd have turned up against Macc Town, in the same way we did against Bury, we'd have won comfortably.

It's normally this time of year that some bizarre results are thrown up, but I just don't see us doing that unfortunately. I hope to God I'm wrong.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast