+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Ayr

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    We've been playing pish for weeks, going to take Robbie time to build.
    pish for 4 years now

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    still sh1te
    Let's be honest there's not even a wee snippet of improvement from the last 2 incumbents.

Ken it's far too early to judge and I've always gave managers time - even Mixu but I'm not even seeing any change in performance, desire, ability.... Ffs we can't put 2 passes together.

C'mon Robbie. Time to stamp your/some authority on this team.

Utter garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Let's be honest there's not even a wee snippet of improvement from the last 2 incumbents.

Ken it's far too early to judge and I've always gave managers time - even Mixu but I'm not even seeing any change in performance, desire, ability.... Ffs we can't put 2 passes together.

C'mon Robbie. Time to stamp your/some authority on this team.

Utter garbage.
    Been saying this for weeks mate. Where's the improvement?! This team cannot pass a ball. What do they do in training all week? Why do they have absolutely no desire to fight and win a football match? I don't get it, I really don't. Major problems here...

Weekend ruined again .That was terrible tonight
    Just when you think we can get close to the leaders to give us a chance to get out of this poxy league-
    We feck up again �� I’m off to bed

Quote Originally Posted by pertharab View Post
    Strangely confident about tonight, think I'll better go and have a lie down!! Can't get through but heading for the pub to watch the game. C'mon UNITED. A win tonight and I'll start to believe we can win this god forsaken league.
    Christ that was awful. Every time I get the confidence back it all goes to hell. Back to despair!!!

Sure there was a lot of folk on here said Ayr had shot their bolt. Lol.

They've just been humiliated by Auchinleck Talbot at the weekend. Who better to play against in the next game for a morale booster than a weak as pi55 Dundee United.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomb View Post
    If this is Robbie strenghing our squad then we are doomed to stay where we are Seaman has been 20 yards off the winger the whole game, punt after punt to No one ffs.
    I actually thought he was ok.
    Really wonder wtf these so called players do all week. Got aff the bus tonight and thought to themselves, "dinna fancy this tonight look at that weather , it's affy cauld and it's raining" Phucking *****'s .

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    i actually thought he was ok for a debut, better than Murdoch anyway
    Other than Siegrist and a 14 minute (why not on at half time) cameo from Nesbitt struggling to think of anyone that showed any more spunk than Seaman. Utterly shocking show against very ordinary but competitive and combative opposition. The honeymoon is well and truly over....

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Sure there was a lot of folk on here said Ayr had shot their bolt. Lol.

They've just been humiliated by Auchinleck Talbot at the weekend. Who better to play against in the next game for a morale booster than a weak as pi55 Dundee United.
    Ye there is some schite spouted on here.🙄 reckon the players thought the same.

On way home. Totally disgusted that was a brutal performance!! Not good enough. Robbie needs to get his finger out and get it sorted!
    Three games against Ayr, 0-8, every player in every position better than us, playing far better football than us!! Not on! This is not acceptable for Dundee United. Not happy

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)