+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Home to Leeds

Am I the only one who thought that Crooks had a look of Phil Henson about him?

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Now you come to mention it, yes

Quote Originally Posted by hotun View Post
    Brin do you think its worth giving Icky a go at right back sure he has played there for us,must be busting a gut for a game
    Hotun, Icky is by far the fittest of him and Jones but, an old mature head is what’s needed for this game so I would go for Jones if he’s fit.

I always say if you’re on the bench your fit enough to play.

On another point, I wonder if Warnock could have got inside the heads of this team and amended the shocking abysmal record of no away wins this season?

Maybe Jones for experience,but i think we could develope Icky along the same basis as Emmanuel who was dodgy starting off but finished the season as a top full back

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    If I remember right, Henson was made a bit of a scapegoat by many fans. Hope Crooks doesn't have to endure that.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    If I remember right, Henson was made a bit of a scapegoat by many fans. Hope Crooks doesn't have to endure that.
    Another lanky midfielder.

Was talking about Ajayi a few weeks back and saying he's too tall for midfield and there aren't any lanky midfielders, could only think of Viera and Bentancur at Juventus.

Although he's not as lanky as Ajayi.
    Last edited by great_fire; 22-01-2019 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I always say if you’re on the bench your fit enough to play.
    Sadly, due to our lack of numbers and injuries I think it only means you are fit enough to walk from the dressing room to the bench and back.

On a separate note, I see Towell has developed a great routine of thumping the ground in frustration whenever we concede a goal.

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Now you come to mention it, yes
    Yes, he's the only one, or yes, he does look like Phil Henson?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Sadly, due to our lack of numbers and injuries I think it only means you are fit enough to walk from the dressing room to the bench and back.

On a separate note, I see Towell has developed a great routine of thumping the ground in frustration whenever we concede a goal.
    Due to him spending too much time on the golf course replacing divots

(Which I suppose is also the right phrase to describe Paul Warne’s efforts in the transfer market)

looks like head tennis is our only hope
    Attachment 11670

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast