+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Home to Leeds

Home to Leeds

less than 900 tickets left, have to be on data base.

You never know with games like this what’s going to happen, we could win

Jansson will be out for this game (yellow/red card) so that’s one positive

After last saturday Millertop, I can't say I'm feeling too confident, but it's up to the boys to go out and prove they can and want to play at this level against the best teams.UTM

We simply need a better performance.
    We have to play better.
    No long balls aimed to empty space and midfielders tracking the runners.
    I think he will play Vyner so he needs cover from the winger.
    I would take a draw right now.
    UTM

Leeds United scouts have taken up golf and have been looking for their golf balls at the perimiter of the Roundwood training ground for the last 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Leeds United scouts have taken up golf and have been looking for their golf balls at the perimiter of the Roundwood training ground for the last 2 days.
    They only need to knock on door for Warney to invite them in

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    They only need to knock on door for Warney to invite them in
    They only need to see re runs that we play a boring ‘one up front’ formation to nullify our attack!

Having said that, if Vassell is fit go with with two up front with Jones in at R/B.

We’re screwed for wing play as neither Taylor or Forde are strong enough at this level but it’s all we’ve got and I would pair Crooks with Vaulks in the middle and drop Towell.

Brin do you think its worth giving Icky a go at right back sure he has played there for us,must be busting a gut for a game

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    They only need to see re runs that we play a boring ‘one up front’ formation to nullify our attack!

Having said that, if Vassell is fit go with with two up front with Jones in at R/B.

We’re screwed for wing play as neither Taylor or Forde are strong enough at this level but it’s all we’ve got and I would pair Crooks with Vaulks in the middle and drop Towell.
    I would go along with that Brin.I think Towell was very disappointing on Saturday and young Wiles suffered through no support, plus it was said the youngster was suffering from a virus.We have to replace Vyner because teams coming here are targeting that side, where most of the goals have been conceded.It's no good trying to play a defensive system, we might as well have a go.

I fear that Wiles will start playing less unless we sell Vaulks. Crooks has to play or what was the point of signing him? Vassell when fit will take up the left hand side of midfield, Towell seems to have gotten his place back and is likely to keep it whilst 2 into one doesn't go so Vaulks will always get the nod in front of Wiles or anyone else for that matter.
    When you consider that, it leaves Williams, Taylor, Newell and Forde looking to get a bit part off the bench.

Let's throw the want of another striker and another winger in there which will see some players wanting to see the door to play more football.

Crooks didn’t look too bad, given game time then hopeful he’ll cement his place
    Wiles didn’t look as good against Brentford but not many did really.

When all back including Potter it’ll be one big headache for management I would think.

I’d like to think the team will turn up and go for it but then we do have injuries and formation seems to be an open book

I might take an extra large flask for this game

Heading for a sell out Less than 700 tickets left, must be some Leeds fans in home end
    Last edited by millertop; 22-01-2019 at 03:38 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast