+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Emiliano Sala...

Emiliano Sala...

Cardiff's new £20m striker is feared missing after a light aircraft dissappeared off radar flying from Nantes to Cardiff....

Shocking and worrying stuff.....

Story progressed to feared dead now. Apparantly there was only him and the pilot on board...

Dear me

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    Story progressed to feared dead now. Apparantly there was only him and the pilot on board...

Dear me
    Just hearing about this. Terrible news.

Very sad news indeed.

Do you think Cardiff had him insured already. Unless the kid changed his mind.

Probably not high up on any bodies priorities given the circumstances.

The lad would have to be insured by either Nantes or Cardiff... but really, I'm not sure how many people are worrying about that at present.

Awful news.How sad.

Just asking about insurance because Ashley has eroded my trust so far. Plus you can guarantee if the the worst has happened. It will be used as a excuse for us not sining players.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kirkland View Post
    Just asking about insurance because Ashley has eroded my trust so far. Plus you can guarantee if the the worst has happened. It will be used as a excuse for us not sining players.
    I still don't get your point... under the circumstances, a bit of Ashley bashing seems both irrelevant and uncalled for.

That's awful. His poor family.

And Scott...this isn't the thread for any Ashley bashing. We all feel the same but this is not the place for it.
    Last edited by Zippity; 22-01-2019 at 05:13 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)