+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Luck To Pompey And Sunderland Tonight

Good Luck To Pompey And Sunderland Tonight

All the best tonight in your respective Checkatrade ties , Wembley is in sight and it would make a superb final given the size of the two clubs .

Could I also wish Pompey all the very best in their FA cup tie on saturday against QPR , preferably after a replay , the extra money is very handy lets not forget .

Crack on .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    All the best tonight in your respective Checkatrade ties , Wembley is in sight and it would make a superb final given the size of the two clubs .

Could I also wish Pompey all the very best in their FA cup tie on saturday against QPR , preferably after a replay , the extra money is very handy lets not forget .

Crack on .
    Some extra time in the F.A cup wouldn't go amiss too

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Some extra time in the F.A cup wouldn't go amiss too
    To be fair steve I always think you should respect all the competitions and try and win every game .

However now we only have the league to play for I'm hoping that these cup games seriously harm our rivals and you can include Donny in that too .

We did well when we won the JPT Trophy and promotion in the same season.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    We did well when we won the JPT Trophy and promotion in the same season.
    We did indeed but we were positioned in the league at the time in a very different place .

I don't remember any of us actually believed the two successes were linked at the time and the JPT was going to be instrumental in gaining promotion .

We did indeed but we were positioned in the league at the time in a very different place .

I don't remember any of us actually believed the two successes were linked at the time and the JPT was going to be instrumental in gaining promotion .
    Spot on. If we'd been in our current position back then. I doubt we'd have taken it that seriously.

True. We were lucky to have an inspirational manager come in (wun fo thee Ponte ). A just saying it can work booath ways.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    True. We were lucky to have an inspirational manager come in (wun fo thee Ponte ). A just saying it can work booath ways.
    Flitcroft was inspirational too SBRed until he started to believe his own hype. They all have a shelf life mate

Congratulations to both Pompey and Sunderland tonight , two tough games but you came through .

Wembley is firmly in your sights now boys for the dream final .

Don't let this opportunity slip or you will regret it .

Crack on .

again with the loving of other teams.

wots going off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast