+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Richard Wood

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    I agree that most people will believe but I don't think he's done a lot wrong when he's played this season, he's cost us a lot fewer goals than both the full backs, put it that way. I think Ajayi looks a much better player when he plays with Wood than he does with anyone else. His best performances this season have been alongside Wood.
    I wonder if the management have done their research?

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    I wonder if the management have done their research?
    Not questioning their team selection, I think Robertson has done great so totally understand why he's in the team. I just don't think Wood is anywhere near as 'past it' as a lot of fans seem to think.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Not questioning their team selection, I think Robertson has done great so totally understand why he's in the team. I just don't think Wood is anywhere near as 'past it' as a lot of fans seem to think.
    I agree Masborough but I just can't see him getting in front of Raggett never mind Ajayi. For me Robertson has been the signing of the summer.

I meant Wood for defensive coach, not fetching one in

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I agree Masborough but I just can't see him getting in front of Raggett never mind Ajayi. For me Robertson has been the signing of the summer.
    I watched the goal that Preston scored the other week at NYS and I'm not sure what was going through Raggetts head on that one. I've watched it over and over and I'm still struggling.

We always seem to rate players when they aren’t been picked.
    We’re a funny lot us millers

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    We always seem to rate players when they aren’t been picked.
    We’re a funny lot us millers
    It's called gwruitis

😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    I watched the goal that Preston scored the other week at NYS and I'm not sure what was going through Raggetts head on that one. I've watched it over and over and I'm still struggling.
    I've just watched it before my reply. It was a strange one wasn't it? It looked like he was going to head it when it wasn't there to be headed and then though bugger it!

Forgiven when we win I suppose.

Wood is the one organising the defence in reserve games, it's normally the goalkeeper.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast