+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We´re signing another player from Yeovil

Yes he's had injury problems , who hasent ? Renowned for signing injured players aren't we ? Look at McGeehan , Horrendous injury , but guess what he is probably the most impressive player in our squad now , forget the Kells etc and move on , times change , accept it .

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Yes he's had injury problems , who hasent ? Renowned for signing injured players aren't we ? Look at McGeehan , Horrendous injury , but guess what he is probably the most impressive player in our squad now , forget the Kells etc and move on , times change , accept it .

It's not always straight forrard weear injuries are concerned. Sum laikers handle it better n others do. It's a lottery mate

just like Cavare, Woodrow, McGheehan

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    OGC 1887

Where'd you get this from?
    & what's ST?
    It was in the yeovil paper and ST is Striker

Quote Originally Posted by OnGoingCloud1887 View Post
    It was in the yeovil paper and ST is Striker
    Thort it ment he had a season ticket !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    You have to realise Roma most posters on here don't watch Barnsley on a regular basis like me and thee I just take there analysis on players with a pinch of salt hope tha does .

He's the club captain by the sounds so may not be a bad acquisition. Just noticed James Bailer is there too - we ought to go pinch him as well!

Quote Originally Posted by french_frog01 View Post
    He's the club captain by the sounds so may not be a bad acquisition. Just noticed James Bailer is there too - we ought to go pinch him as well!
    He's been out since September & is in rehab training so not of great immediate value in terms of our promotion push is he?
    But there I go confusing football ambition with bank balance ambition

Quote Originally Posted by french_frog01 View Post
    Lewin Nyatanga was our club captain too.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    You have to realise Roma most posters on here don't watch Barnsley on a regular basis like me and thee I just take there analysis on players with a pinch of salt hope tha does .
    "A doo ", clubs are better at treating injuries now , not like 5/10 yrs back , although Hedges n Isgrove keep managing to stay injured , put em both on the normal sick benefits that most people ev to manage on, both have been an absolute waste of money , and the sooner they have gone the better IMO

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast