+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Short memories...

Short memories...

At a time when a small but noisy group of followers (can't possibly use the word 'supporters' in this context) are calling for Alan Hardy to 'leave the club', which is in itself a bizarre thing to request from the man that owns it, a reread of this article from 2016 might be apt...

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...rom-the-heart/

EDIT: ignore the author and read the content
    Last edited by SwalePie; 23-01-2019 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    At a time when a small but noisy group of followers (can't possibly use the word 'supporters' in this context) are calling for Alan Hardy to 'leave the club', which is in itself a bizarre thing to request from the man that owns it, a reread of this article from 2016 might be apt...

I think you could find someone better to speak up for our owner, not the best type of person. Check him out.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    I think you could find someone better to speak up for our owner, not the best type of person. Check him out.
    Agreed but this is from 2016 under Ray Trew. It's the content that is relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post

Nice one Swale, I hear Harold Shipman is about to give his vote of confidence as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Nice one Swale, I hear Harold Shipman is about to give his vote of confidence as well.
    Haha. Have you read it though?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post

This week, I am mostly vaping 'Harold Shipman's delight'. Taste like cr@p but nice when the pethidine kicks in.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post

Sorry Swale, bad choice !
    I refuse to read or show interest in anything that a convicted *** offender has to say !
    Simple as that

Was he a *** offender? I thought he just murdered his patients but could be wrong?

That nodding dog.Feck me talk about an @rse licker,did you ever hear the tool on matchtalk?

Good point swale though I doubt some have minds to focus

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast