+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: meanwhile back on twitter

Quote Originally Posted by TheProphet View Post
    So he can't be focused on "saving our club" and use Twitter?
    I know! You couldn't make up some of the sticks people use to beat him.

If sword of truth is an employee of Hardys (like it sounds) I wouldn't want to be in his shoes should he be found out,not only would be get the sack but it wouldn't surprise me if Hardy came down hard on him to make an example to anybody else thinking of slagging him off,how easy is it find out who somebody is on there?

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    If sword of truth is an employee of Hardys (like it sounds) I wouldn't want to be in his shoes should he be found out,not only would be get the sack but it wouldn't surprise me if Hardy came down hard on him to make an example to anybody else thinking of slagging him off,how easy is it find out who somebody is on there?
    Not at all easy really. I'd assume the person is logging on using a personal device and if they want to keep anonymity, they'd use a burner email or phone. Only way is a court order to get an IP address that isn't always useful as you can always be sending them using free WiFi from McDonald's. It's very easy to be hidden on Twitter and have no comeback as it's very expensive and time consuming to find out who it is. I'd rather Hardy ignore the person and invest it in players

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    If it got to the stage of going to court (eg Unfair dismissal) then "Sword of Truth" would either have to Put Up or Shut Up. If he had genuine stuff to Put Up then you can be fairly sure AH wouldn't take it to court.

Meanwhile on Twitter this guy has blamed AH for eating his last Rolo!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Meanwhile on Twitter this guy has blamed AH for eating his last Rolo!!!!

Didn't something similar happen to Oyston at Blackpool and he sued the bloke for 20 grand?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Didn't something similar happen to Oyston at Blackpool and he sued the bloke for 20 grand?
    20 thousand spondoolies!! Phew, I think I best leave it now.

Quote Originally Posted by TheProphet View Post
    So he can't be focused on "saving our club" and use Twitter?
    Seems not. Obvious to me Trouble is coming. "Thin ice" indeed. Even on this board which is largely on the right side of the libel laws there are a few posts very close to the knuckle. Be careful.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 23-01-2019 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Fixed quote code error

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast