+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: meanwhile back on twitter

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Hardy has made a rod for his own back as far as twitter is concerned. What if all this is true? Ex employee of Paragon etc etc. And cheating at golf, how despicable, that's just no cricket...
    You hope and pray it is true.

Not saying the 2 are in any way related, but member how we slagged David Conn off when he uncovered Munto?

Not very clever and I don’t condone. Not a fan of twitter. However, are the comments accurate?

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Indeed, but what use is Pol Pot when he doesn't. In fairness to you, you slagged Hardy off before he even took over.
    You sure? Think you must be getting me confused with someone else. Happy to be proved wrong though.

Think it was Matt Scott of the Guardian who uncovered Munto Gumpy. JAH of all people was whispering in his ear the whole time apparently.

As someone who has worked for/with Mr Hardy i can honestly say i found quite the opposite to that Twitter poster. One thing Alan will not stand for is failure so my guess is the poster payed the price for his failure so now doesn't like him at all.

It just gets worse. Why can't the bloke knuckle down and put some effort into saving our (yes our) club and leave Twitface alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon the Pieman View Post
    It just gets worse. Why can't the bloke knuckle down and put some effort into saving our (yes our) club and leave Twitface alone.
    He has, for 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Not saying the 2 are in any way related, but member how we slagged David Conn off when he uncovered Munto?
    Thought it was Matt Scott? Either way, both of those two don't hide behind an anonymous account, they put their names out there when delivering a story. This sounds more like a disgruntled employee. For a fact he says people put their prices up higher so the don't get paragon contracts, as far as I am aware, Paragon bids for contracts themselves and would get suppliers in, why would a supplier want to turn down work in this day and age, also flies in the face of Paragon having a massive growth spurt right now. I'd say it was a troll

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    He has, for 2 days.
    3 days with today. Still no sign of him on tw@tter!!! Yep I think you're right BFP, it was Matt Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon the Pieman View Post
    So he can't be focused on "saving our club" and use Twitter?

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast