+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lee McCulloch

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    Just an observation, if I'm right, and not necessarily a criticism.
    I have never been on any Club's website & not seen a full run-down of what is commonly referred to as the 'backroom staff'.
    Every Club I've ever looked up has a comprehensive listing of Manager/1st team Coach right down to Kitman with pics & penpics of each. And then the same for the Directors.
    But not our Club.
    If you go to our website you will not even find out that Robbie Neilson is our 1st team coach.
    Strange? Just laziness?
    That's your first mistake. Expecting our website to be up to scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    You missed out Craig Easton, Neil Alexander, and Scott Robertson...
    Is Alexander in charge of any tactical input though? Either way, surely far too many for a championship team. Too many cooks and all that.

We will soon have enough coaches to field a starting 11.

Quote Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
    We will soon have enough coaches to field a starting 11.

Look at all the coaches we can take to away games?

Neil Alexander was rubbered by Robbie at Tynecastle when the new contract Alexander was expecting didn't materialise. He left for a season at Pittodrie then back to Livi where he had started. Word in the 6-yard box is Alexander doesn't have his badges. I wonder if Robbie was trying to make up to him by giving him the gk coaching gig.

Is Robertson nt already away bck playing football somewhere?

And is Ellis contract nt nearly up. Maybe a wee move to Falkirk?

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Is Robertson nt already away bck playing football somewhere?
    I don't think so. He was definitely at Montrose, sitting with Easton.

Will need a bigger dug out now too for all these coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    Neil Alexander was rubbered by Robbie at Tynecastle when the new contract Alexander was expecting didn't materialise. He left for a season at Pittodrie then back to Livi where he had started. Word in the 6-yard box is Alexander doesn't have his badges. I wonder if Robbie was trying to make up to him by giving him the gk coaching gig.
    Neilson didn't bring Alexander in, Spazlo did.

From what i remember, Dailly isnt with us but cant remember why, then the other Shabba came in. Scott Robertson is a player for Brechin but is still carrying out his full time job with us.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)