+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO regis80

FAO regis80

Evening regis80,

Have sent you a Private Message.

Quote Originally Posted by sweeper5 View Post
    Evening regis80,

Hi Sweeper, sorry to only now respond to this. I confirm the email address I have already given you but unfortunately I'm knocking this one on the head. There was that article by Express and Star which apparently shed some light on that 27M, therefore there is no need for me to try and clarify what the Change of Equity was or what it meant. By no means am I concluding what has happened, I firmly stand in the middle of this and there is simply no point in me trying to look into this further. So will leave it at that.

Evening regis80,

It's the City Accountant back! Bet you can't wait to put one over us on Saturday! Knob!

This thread was started some 12 days ago and you are only making comment now?? Good grief, what ever kept you??

At least the small amount of knowledge I have of Accountancy was enough to make you and that other twerp look absolute fools.

By the way, if you again refer to our owner as you did the other day, I promise you you will be reported to the hierarchy of Footymad, not our moderators.

This thread was started some 12 days ago and you are only making comment now?? Good grief, what ever kept you??

At least the small amount of knowledge I have of Accountancy was enough to make you and that other twerp look absolute fools.

By the way, if you again refer to our owner as you did the other day, I promise you you will be reported to the hierarchy of Footymad, not our moderators.

The only person who looked a fool was you with your cut and pastes and fictional letter. So are you saying you are going to report the majority on this board to the hierarchy who have used unsavory language to the bald one? What a prize knob you are! At least Blood provides some wit where you are just boring - not even a West Brom fan at that!

PS - you might need this - https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&...nt+for+dummies

Are you seriously having a go at me? This some joke?
    I saw your message probably around 12 days ago but in no way did I have a chance to respond.. but I did respond. My explanation as to why it was late is simply because:

I HAVE A LIFE!

I think he meant the other poster regis80....

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    I think he meant the other poster regis80....
    Beat me to it Dubs .

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Beat me to it Dubs .
    Having read it all back I take back my response. I thought he’d had a pop at me. 😆

You the name calling don't you Bob.

Last time it was dumber and now it is twerp.

Now let's look at the facts of this whole episode.

I discovered the payment of £27m dividend, and said it appeared as if the c??? Peace took it as there was no trace of it anywhere else.

You, being the sad pathetic creature you are latched onto this and first created a fictitious letter from your friend who was so angered at my opinion that he jumped off the moving train where your illicit rendezvous was taking place to get to the nearest typewriter he could find to demand the truth.

Luckily the day the letter arrived mj had nothing better to do so he too quickly replied to you friend ASAP and you knew the contents of the the letter the Wednesday after your Saturday train tryst.

But, your friend was sworn to secrecy expect for the exception that you could telling all and sundry on here of the letters contents.

Then you made up a bu ll**** change in equity up (proven to be wrong when looking at the next year's accounts), and then you posted a part of an article you found on the net in order to hoodwink.

But, Albionic found the whole of the article which again proved you to be fraud.

That's 3 clear attempts from you to fool people on here to follow your agenda without any actual foundation in what you are saying was true.

Now the express and dingle has come out with some "facts" which doesn't tell us where the money is and why if it is there are we borrowing money at higher rates the £27m would be earning in interest.

Remember this, I didn't invent an angry friend then a new accounting theory of rounding up, shaking it about doing the okey cokey and there is the dividend and then post a partial article. Nor did I say once that the c??? Was entitled to the dividend under company law.

But, again you made that up, by saying I had claimed that peace and the other directors had stolen the dividend and demanding public apologies on their behalf.

I made the legitimate assumption that the major shareholder of the the company that the £27m was paid took it on his way out along with the other £200m he took from the idiot lai.

You are lucky because your owner Coates has been a very benevolent owner compared to the c??? We had, and he looked after himself and himself only.

It is because of his selfish basta rdness we have a aging squad and a underdeveloped ground that sells out whilst we are in a play off spot in the second tier and an owner who looks like he is the Chinese Benjamin Button and will probably be an embryo the next time he comes to the Hawthorns to see his masterful investment in person.

I asked the question (the express and dingle have looked at it too and still no transparency is forthcoming) about the dividend but remember it was you who made up all the lies trying to counter my assumption of the c??? Taking it.

Rather than find the truth you lied, not once not twice but three times.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)