+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: FAO regis80

Quote Originally Posted by talkSAFT View Post
    How dare you call me a liar, you f?????? c???
    And how dare you call me a racist? My nephew is married to a Chinese girl, and she loves it when I call her a Chink.
    F????? Snowlake!

Don't bother responding. I won't be on this Board again - there don't seem to ne any moderators to stop w?????? like you.
    For the sake of clarity Bob, I have quoted what I was referring to in my last post as I quoted the wrong post from you.

So Go on tell us Bob, did you go right to the top to complain when you read the same word being used by your pal yesterday, that caused you so much offence when Al used that you had to complain.

No, and that is why you are a hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Well I must say it's heart warming to see everyone getting along so well........ .

I can feel the heat and warmth even here in ice cold Sweden... 😎

Blimey this is a f549ing sh@* w@9&8ng tosspot of a b@s$$3*d c&88n%^ing @rs+#@end of thread.

Quote Originally Posted by sweeper5 View Post
    I'll give you a reply myself, if that is OK.

When I joined FootyMad some years ago, I thought that people would be adult enough to use appropriate language. You love the "Industrial" language because you are one of the best perpetrators of it. You must feel so self satisfied when you read the "C" word, the "F" word plus others. We all know of them and no doubt have used them ourselves under certain circumstances. However as you will read in my reply to 55, the site needs stronger moderation. It suits you and others; it doesn't suit me and others. Yes, I can stop posting, and most likely will, but not until I'm satisfied that nothing will change.
    Do you remember a couple or so years ago, how you kept on referring to me as a different poster. In the end you couldn't justify that kind of approach and gave in. I hope that some on here will start to act in an adult way, but I think that is an almost no starter when they are backed up by people like yourself.
    And by the way, I have had some interesting conversations today, by email, with FootyMad HQ; they have explained to me about certain things. Why don't you get in touch with them and ask about then use of a certain type of word or language. You might just climb down off your high horse for the second time!!
    I'm kinda reading this thread and can't help wondering whether life is a bit too short for all of this stuff being thrown at each other?

Just a couple of points / observations based upon what's been written; Sweep, I really don't think this board is anywhere near as bad as you suggest. Most of the time it rarely ever needs much degree of moderation as even when bad language is used, is it really any worse than you can hear on a Saturday afternoon? I mean really? There's an old saying that you can't hunt with the hounds and run with the fox. Seems you are doing this by posting some fairly candid views on other boards concerning certain posters on here yet you expect to be afforded every courtesy by the same people when you return. That's not going to happen is it? If it were me and I felt upset to the point and felt the need to email FootyMad HQ concerning issues which in the grand scheme of things are so unimportant, I'd probably spare myself the angst and (as Mick says) simply turn the button off, but everyone to their own.

Just one more thing, I stand to be corrected as it seems some time ago. Wasn't one of the points that started this row between certain posters about the fact that your friend had written to the club in the absence of anything in the public domain requesting clarification about JP's financial dealings? And he got a prompt reply from the club which confirmed your point of view - the points which you elaborated about on here to settle the argument about this £27M? Just a thought but I've worked in data protection for over 10 years, Given we now have very strict data regs across Europe regarding disclosure, I would simply be amazed if the club had (a) responded to a letter of this type and (b) provided previously unpublished details about JP's dealings to a third-party. To do so is illegal without that persons (JP) written consent.

I might have got the origins of this thread wrong in which case I stand to be corrected as a tidal wave of water seems to have flowed under the bridge with this one.

Anyway, just my 2 cents worth

Quote Originally Posted by stripes39 View Post
    I'm kinda reading this thread and can't help wondering whether life is a bit too short for all of this stuff being thrown at each other?

Just a couple of points / observations based upon what's been written; Sweep, I really don't think this board is anywhere near as bad as you suggest. Most of the time it rarely ever needs much degree of moderation as even when bad language is used, is it really any worse than you can hear on a Saturday afternoon? I mean really? There's an old saying that you can't hunt with the hounds and run with the fox. Seems you are doing this by posting some fairly candid views on other boards concerning certain posters on here yet you expect to be afforded every courtesy by the same people when you return. That's not going to happen is it? If it were me and I felt upset to the point and felt the need to email FootyMad HQ concerning issues which in the grand scheme of things are so unimportant, I'd probably spare myself the angst and (as Mick says) simply turn the button off, but everyone to their own.

Just one more thing, I stand to be corrected as it seems some time ago. Wasn't one of the points that started this row between certain posters about the fact that your friend had written to the club in the absence of anything in the public domain requesting clarification about JP's financial dealings? And he got a prompt reply from the club which confirmed your point of view - the points which you elaborated about on here to settle the argument about this £27M? Just a thought but I've worked in data protection for over 10 years, Given we now have very strict data regs across Europe regarding disclosure, I would simply be amazed if the club had (a) responded to a letter of this type and (b) provided previously unpublished details about JP's dealings to a third-party. To do so is illegal without that persons (JP) written consent.

I might have got the origins of this thread wrong in which case I stand to be corrected as a tidal wave of water seems to have flowed under the bridge with this one.

Very well put Stripes.

Data protection law is something I hadn’t even considered.

You’ve blown a major hole in Sweeper’s story,there’s no way the club would’ve replied in the way stated to his questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Roymit View Post
    Blimey this is a f549ing sh@* w@9&8ng tosspot of a b@s$$3*d c&88n%^ing @rs+#@end of thread.
    Not sure I can work that out Roy is summat like "fisting shop wishing tosspot of a busted catering mrs bend" It just dont make sense. Although BB said c??? is card, but I always thought it was 'c0ck'

Close but it's very difficult to misspell 'boring'.

Quote Originally Posted by stripes39 View Post

Evening Stripes,

Can't reply on an open forum as it will only end up as another diatribe of never ending insults.

I will answer in a Private Message for you, if you really need an answer to your comments. Up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Very well put Stripes.

Data protection law is something I hadn’t even considered.

You’ve blown a major hole in Sweeper’s story,there’s no way the club would’ve replied in the way stated to his questions.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsRatIMUSu8: heart:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)