+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO regis80

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Well I must say it's heart warming to see everyone getting along so well........ .

Ha ha 68 you never fall to amuse.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    I have told you several times it isn't defamation to say that a shareholder took the dividend he's entitled to under company law.

I asked Bob and you to show me where the £27m is if it wasn't in the c??? 's pocket, and both of you lied about correspondence from the club, but you went an extra step and manufactured an email that clearly was not real and you contacted me by pm to try and convince me.

I ignored your email, but you insisted.

Remember that?

Now you know that your fake email which was completely different and did not use any of the words you attributed to it originally like "conspiracy theory" etc. You got hold of a legitimate email and used it as a template, as none of the words you attributed to it were in it.

Now a legal expert like you will know that that is deception.

Re the c??? You have my email and you have my consent to tell the c??? That, as you love saying, that I have defamed him.

Furthermore, from your email it is quite clear you are very happy to use racial slurs against the current owner, but very protective of the old one, despite the club's current predicament.

That is your choice.

But, don't tell me to apologise to the c???, as whether the £27m was taken or not (and we don't still where it is) he is the the one I blame for everything wrong at our club and have called him the c??? A long time before the £27m dividend was discovered.

So, in short I will continue to call him a c??? And you can continue to call the current owner a c????.

Simple.
    How dare you call me a liar, you f?????? c???
    And how dare you call me a racist? My nephew is married to a Chinese girl, and she loves it when I call her a Chink.
    F????? Snowlake!

Don't bother responding. I won't be on this Board again - there don't seem to ne any moderators to stop w?????? like you.

[QUOTE=baggieal;39138798]That's fair enough! Mick is one of the best posters on the board by a mile and his comments to Mr Accountant were pure classic

You're taking your Uriah Heep image to the limits there, Al.
    "Couldn't agree with you more" (as you love to say, you f?????? creep)

Quote Originally Posted by talkSAFT View Post
    How dare you call me a liar, you f?????? c???
    And how dare you call me a racist? My nephew is married to a Chinese girl, and she loves it when I call her a Chink.
    F????? Snowlake!

Don't bother responding. I won't be on this Board again - there don't seem to ne any moderators to stop w?????? like you.
    You can call anybody what you want, it is your choice, Lai or your nephew's wife (I'm sure she loves it), I don't f??k.

But, don't fu?? ING ask me to apologise to c??? Peace, you lying sack of s hit.

You went out of your way to fabricate an email but then unfortunately for you, you forgot to put in that fake email the words you put in speech marks as having been in it in the first, therefore you f???ed It up.

You tried to hoodwink me with it but I cross referenced what you originally said was in it and it did not match.

You were so pathetic in your attempt as a master forger that you forgot to put in it the words you said on this forum were in it.

You made me take an undertaking not to disclose your email from the "top", so I won't.

But, find some balls and put it up on here so others can judge its legitimacy.

You manufacturered some bull s hit and now you don't like it when you have been found out.

Quote Originally Posted by wbatillidie View Post
    Ha ha 68 you never fall to amuse.
    If ever we had a Royal Rumble threads on these boards, this thread would be it.

Any suggestion for which wrestler would be which poster?

Shame FAO Regis80 is trending on top of list of wba-mad. Maybe a new thread for everyone to argue over the 27M be more appropriate. I don't like how the Regis name being tagged into all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    This post interests me.

So you’re now the self appointed “moral compass” for this site and if you don’t like any terminology you’ll go above the heads of our moderators to dob in fellow supporters?

You also purport to have access to the “hierarchy” of the Footymad organisation.

That being the case can you send me the link please because despite an in depth search I can’t find out who owns it and I’d like the link so I can report posters who tell lies?

Thanks in anticipation of the information.
    Most things go over my head.

This post interests me.

So you’re now the self appointed “moral compass” for this site and if you don’t like any terminology you’ll go above the heads of our moderators to dob in fellow supporters?

You also purport to have access to the “hierarchy” of the Footymad organisation.

That being the case can you send me the link please because despite an in depth search I can’t find out who owns it and I’d like the link so I can report posters who tell lies?

Afternoon Mick.

In the absence of a second reply from Sweep' I'd imagine he used the 'contact us' portal linked below (from the bottom of the page).....

http://www.footymad.net/contact-us/

....... that or the main vBulletin contact portal which acts as host for the site.......

https://www.vbulletin.com/en/contacts/

...... if he's used the latter though it may take a while for them get back to him as they 'serve over 40,000 online communities'......

https://www.vbulletin.com/en/about-us/

........ as stated, it's probably the former though.

(Ed: sorry for bumping this Regis80 ).
    Last edited by Albionic68; 05-02-2019 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Afternoon Mick.

In the absence of a second reply from Sweep' I'd imagine he used the 'contact us' portal linked below (from the bottom of the page).....

http://www.footymad.net/contact-us/

....... that or the main vBulletin contact portal which acts as host for the site.......

https://www.vbulletin.com/en/contacts/

...... if he's used the latter though it may take a while for them get back to him as they 'serve over 40,000 online communities'......

https://www.vbulletin.com/en/about-us/

........ as stated, it's probably the former though.

(Ed: sorry for bumping this Regis80 ).
    This thread could be bobbing around for some time then whilst we await the next instalment from the ultimate board 'hierarchy'. Oh Joy....

This post interests me.

Good afternoon Mick.

Point by point.

1) I am so happy that my post interested you, not often that happens, is it? It also gave merriment to baggieal, how nice.
    2) Moral compass of the site? Certainly not, that's the job of the Moderators, isn't it?
    3) I certainly don't enjoy reading post after post which verbally abuse people associated with the club, or other posters.
    4) I don't "purport" anything. There is a hierarchy in FootyMad and my intention, as you only know too well, was to find a way to report contradiction to the rules of which we all agree to adhere to when joining.
    5) I'm afraid I will not send you any link or whatever, find a way yourself, as I have done.
    6) Lies? What lies? Can you explain this very bold statement.
    Over to you, if you want to reply, but keep it pleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by sweeper5 View Post
    Good afternoon Mick.

Point by point.

1) I am so happy that my post interested you, not often that happens, is it? It also gave merriment to baggieal, how nice.
    2) Moral compass of the site? Certainly not, that's the job of the Moderators, isn't it?
    3) I certainly don't enjoy reading post after post which verbally abuse people associated with the club, or other posters.
    4) I don't "purport" anything. There is a hierarchy in FootyMad and my intention, as you only know too well, was to find a way to report contradiction to the rules of which we all agree to adhere to when joining.
    5) I'm afraid I will not send you any link or whatever, find a way yourself, as I have done.
    6) Lies? What lies? Can you explain this very bold statement.
    Over to you, if you want to reply, but keep it pleasant.
    Can i ask you a question Sweeper? Do you come here to give your opinion on anything Albion or just to wait to see what someone else posts and then disagree with it?
    I can't think of may things you have given opinions on in Albion matches, but plenty of times you have given your opinion on someone else's opinion.
    Why do you go on other boards such as the Wolves one and agree with Newcy and the like about some of our posters?
    Are you really an Albion fan?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)