+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO regis80

Quote Originally Posted by sweeper5 View Post
    This thread was started some 12 days ago and you are only making comment now?? Good grief, what ever kept you??

At least the small amount of knowledge I have of Accountancy was enough to make you and that other twerp look absolute fools.

By the way, if you again refer to our owner as you did the other day, I promise you you will be reported to the hierarchy of Footymad, not our moderators.
    This post interests me.

So you’re now the self appointed “moral compass” for this site and if you don’t like any terminology you’ll go above the heads of our moderators to dob in fellow supporters?

You also purport to have access to the “hierarchy” of the Footymad organisation.

That being the case can you send me the link please because despite an in depth search I can’t find out who owns it and I’d like the link so I can report posters who tell lies?

Thanks in anticipation of the information.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    This post interests me.

So you’re now the self appointed “moral compass” for this site and if you don’t like any terminology you’ll go above the heads of our moderators to dob in fellow supporters?

You also purport to have access to the “hierarchy” of the Footymad organisation.

That being the case can you send me the link please because despite an in depth search I can’t find out who owns it and I’d like the link so I can report posters who tell lies?

Yes, but it's a very unique "moral compass" which allows him to lie and distort the truth and allows him to abuse genuine Albion fans from the safe haven of dingle mad and condones the multitude of absolutely disgusting attacks on Acido by his 33 times banned Newcastle based (yeah right) dingle pal.

On the last occasion the dingle was banned this cretin commented that it was Acido's fault and said it was "a poor show" that the sc umbag had been banned again.

Add to this that he openly blamed the Liverpool fans on here for Hillsborough, despite the findings of various enquiries.

So it is a very skewed "moral compass".

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    This post interests me.

I reply in depth once I have made my contact

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Yes, but it's a very unique "moral compass" which allows him to lie and distort the truth and allows him to abuse genuine Albion fans from the safe haven of dingle mad and condones the multitude of absolutely disgusting attacks on Acido by his 33 times banned Newcastle based (yeah right) dingle pal.

On the last occasion the dingle was banned this cretin commented that it was Acido's fault and said it was "a poor show" that the sc umbag had been banned again.

Add to this that he openly blamed the Liverpool fans on here for Hillsborough, despite the findings of various enquiries.

So it is a very skewed "moral compass".
    As per reply to the other topic.

You the name calling don't you Bob.

Last time it was dumber and now it is twerp.

Now let's look at the facts of this whole episode.

I discovered the payment of £27m dividend, and said it appeared as if the c??? Peace took it as there was no trace of it anywhere else.

You, being the sad pathetic creature you are latched onto this and first created a fictitious letter from your friend who was so angered at my opinion that he jumped off the moving train where your illicit rendezvous was taking place to get to the nearest typewriter he could find to demand the truth.

Luckily the day the letter arrived mj had nothing better to do so he too quickly replied to you friend ASAP and you knew the contents of the the letter the Wednesday after your Saturday train tryst.

But, your friend was sworn to secrecy expect for the exception that you could telling all and sundry on here of the letters contents.

Then you made up a bu ll**** change in equity up (proven to be wrong when looking at the next year's accounts), and then you posted a part of an article you found on the net in order to hoodwink.

But, Albionic found the whole of the article which again proved you to be fraud.

That's 3 clear attempts from you to fool people on here to follow your agenda without any actual foundation in what you are saying was true.

Now the express and dingle has come out with some "facts" which doesn't tell us where the money is and why if it is there are we borrowing money at higher rates the £27m would be earning in interest.

Remember this, I didn't invent an angry friend then a new accounting theory of rounding up, shaking it about doing the okey cokey and there is the dividend and then post a partial article. Nor did I say once that the c??? Was entitled to the dividend under company law.

But, again you made that up, by saying I had claimed that peace and the other directors had stolen the dividend and demanding public apologies on their behalf.

I made the legitimate assumption that the major shareholder of the the company that the £27m was paid took it on his way out along with the other £200m he took from the idiot lai.

You are lucky because your owner Coates has been a very benevolent owner compared to the c??? We had, and he looked after himself and himself only.

It is because of his selfish basta rdness we have a aging squad and a underdeveloped ground that sells out whilst we are in a play off spot in the second tier and an owner who looks like he is the Chinese Benjamin Button and will probably be an embryo the next time he comes to the Hawthorns to see his masterful investment in person.

I asked the question (the express and dingle have looked at it too and still no transparency is forthcoming) about the dividend but remember it was you who made up all the lies trying to counter my assumption of the c??? Taking it.

Rather than find the truth you lied, not once not twice but three times.
    When I've joined this debate I've always been reasonable and not spiteful, apart from calling you and Uriah Heep "Dumb and Dumber".
    I just want to say "Hang on. Don't call a bloke - who can't defend the actions of the Club on this Board - a c??? until you're absolutely sure that he did what you said. (And even if he had "helped himself", what's the difference between taking £175m + £27m - and selling for £202m?). You stated some months ago that Peace had awarded himself a £27m Dividend, which pricked my ears up, and I asked if you were sure. You foulmouthed Peace and assumed he had (because your wife is an Accountant, and she assumed that's what the term meant!) I kept asking you if you were sure and, if so, prove it. So you got an even Dumber mate to investigate, but he's only had 2 months and has given up!
    The Club wrote telling me that it was "rubbish" when I tackled them, as you know. But now you say you made "the legitimate assumption". Well, that's different to saying "That C??? definitely did...." etc etc. You can't use such language and defamation of character without any proof - you should wait until you have concrete evidence.
    Now you're calling everyone but yourself a liar.
    Just apologise on this Forum until you've found out the Club's motives for moving profit from one Company to the other.

Well I must say it's heart warming to see everyone getting along so well........ .

Quote Originally Posted by talkSAFT View Post
    When I've joined this debate I've always been reasonable and not spiteful, apart from calling you and Uriah Heep "Dumb and Dumber".
    I just want to say "Hang on. Don't call a bloke - who can't defend the actions of the Club on this Board - a c??? until you're absolutely sure that he did what you said. (And even if he had "helped himself", what's the difference between taking £175m + £27m - and selling for £202m?). You stated some months ago that Peace had awarded himself a £27m Dividend, which pricked my ears up, and I asked if you were sure. You foulmouthed Peace and assumed he had (because your wife is an Accountant, and she assumed that's what the term meant!) I kept asking you if you were sure and, if so, prove it. So you got an even Dumber mate to investigate, but he's only had 2 months and has given up!
    The Club wrote telling me that it was "rubbish" when I tackled them, as you know. But now you say you made "the legitimate assumption". Well, that's different to saying "That C??? definitely did...." etc etc. You can't use such language and defamation of character without any proof - you should wait until you have concrete evidence.
    Now you're calling everyone but yourself a liar.
    Just apologise on this Forum until you've found out the Club's motives for moving profit from one Company to the other.
    I have told you several times it isn't defamation to say that a shareholder took the dividend he's entitled to under company law.

I asked Bob and you to show me where the £27m is if it wasn't in the c??? 's pocket, and both of you lied about correspondence from the club, but you went an extra step and manufactured an email that clearly was not real and you contacted me by pm to try and convince me.

I ignored your email, but you insisted.

Remember that?

Now you know that your fake email which was completely different and did not use any of the words you attributed to it originally like "conspiracy theory" etc. You got hold of a legitimate email and used it as a template, as none of the words you attributed to it were in it.

Now a legal expert like you will know that that is deception.

Re the c??? You have my email and you have my consent to tell the c??? That, as you love saying, that I have defamed him.

Furthermore, from your email it is quite clear you are very happy to use racial slurs against the current owner, but very protective of the old one, despite the club's current predicament.

That is your choice.

But, don't tell me to apologise to the c???, as whether the £27m was taken or not (and we don't still where it is) he is the the one I blame for everything wrong at our club and have called him the c??? A long time before the £27m dividend was discovered.

So, in short I will continue to call him a c??? And you can continue to call the current owner a c????.

Simple.

I have told you several times it isn't defamation to say that a shareholder took the dividend he's entitled to under company law.

I asked Bob and you to show me where the £27m is if it wasn't in the c??? 's pocket, and both of you lied about correspondence from the club, but you went an extra step and manufactured an email that clearly was not real and you contacted me by pm to try and convince me.

I ignored your email, but you insisted.

Remember that?

Now you know that your fake email which was completely different and did not use any of the words you attributed to it originally like "conspiracy theory" etc. You got hold of a legitimate email and used it as a template, as none of the words you attributed to it were in it.

Now a legal expert like you will know that that is deception.

Re the c??? You have my email and you have my consent to tell the c??? That, as you love saying, that I have defamed him.

Furthermore, from your email it is quite clear you are very happy to use racial slurs against the current owner, but very protective of the old one, despite the club's current predicament.

That is your choice.

But, don't tell me to apologise to the c???, as whether the £27m was taken or not (and we don't still where it is) he is the the one I blame for everything wrong at our club and have called him the c??? A long time before the £27m dividend was discovered.

So, in short I will continue to call him a c??? And you can continue to call the current owner a c????.

Simple.

That's fair enough! Mick is one of the best posters on the board by a mile and his comments to Mr Accountant were pure classic

"So you’re now the self appointed “moral compass” for this site and if you don’t like any terminology you’ll go above the heads of our moderators to dob in fellow supporters"

So not only does this saddo - lie/cut and paste/ thinks he's a city accountant - he threatens to go over the heads of Chris and Des. He's not even a West Brom fan at that! You could not make it up......

PS - your comments about Peace as above were tame for what he's done to our great club in my humble opinion!
    Last edited by baggieal; 04-02-2019 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    That's fair enough! Mick is one of the best posters on the board by a mile and his comments to Mr Accountant were pure classic

"So you’re now the self appointed “moral compass” for this site and if you don’t like any terminology you’ll go above the heads of our moderators to dob in fellow supporters"

So not only does this saddo - lie/cut and paste/ thinks he's a city accountant - he threatens to go over the heads of Chris and Des. He's not even a West Brom fan at that! You could not make it up......

PS - your comments about Peace as above were tame for what he's done to our great club in my humble opinion!
    Tame is right imo too.

For what that "West Brom supporter" did to our club.

I hate the day they let that wolf in sheep's clothing into our great club.

He took as much as he could in salary and used that salary to buy the shares off the die hard Albion fans who helped the club in its hour of need by buying those shares in the first place, using one scheme after another to force their hand to sell.

Then he sold us for as much as he could get, from an idiot who knows nothing about anything, let alone wba fc.

Still despite what he did (keep it all for himself, less the 20% to the taxman) and didn't do (spend on the ground or squad) with the unparalleled riches we had from prem he is held on a pedestal by some who will shout defamation from the rooftops where there is none and lie about emails and letters that never existed, just because he kept us in the prem for so long.

But, imo it should have been about more than just keeping us in the prem, he should have invested in the stadium and squad with the money generated by the club.

In other words he should have built and then sold to someone with half a brain who didn't need ladder to get on his executive chair, who had our interests at heart.

Tame is right imo too.

For what that "West Brom supporter" did to our club.

I hate the day they let that wolf in sheep's clothing into our great club.

He took as much as he could in salary and used that salary to buy the shares off the die hard Albion fans who helped the club in its hour of need by buying those shares in the first place, using one scheme after another to force their hand to sell.

Then he sold us for as much as he could get, from an idiot who knows nothing about anything, let alone wba fc.

Still despite what he did (keep it all for himself, less the 20% to the taxman) and didn't do (spend on the ground or squad) with the unparalleled riches we had from prem he is held on a pedestal by some who will shout defamation from the rooftops where there is none and lie about emails and letters that never existed, just because he kept us in the prem for so long.

But, imo it should have been about more than just keeping us in the prem, he should have invested in the stadium and squad with the money generated by the club.

In other words he should have built and then sold to someone with half a brain who didn't need ladder to get on his executive chair, who had our interests at heart.

Agree with all that! Ask those with minority shares how they feel - I know one who is spitting blood as the shares are worthless!

Had the ground been developed - look how many more we could have got in especially this year, and that's not with possibly increasing away support and charging them what we are charged - Leeds and QPR spring to mind! Leeds would still have brought 5,000 had tickets been available even at what they are charging us!

Back to subject - a certain poster must be having a meltdown with getting involved in a debate when he's not a West Brom fan and then threatening to report posters to the Big Cheese who runs Footy Mad. I tried to help him by sending a link of a book - accountancy for dummies but no gratitude

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)