+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Clubs Last Wow Signing , Who was It ?

I don't know if they were WOW signings ? John Mackem, Marlon Harewood and Paddy Mccourt , were players that always impressed elsewhere , all 3 were decent playing for us also
    probably Chris Ogrady too ,,

Cauley Woodrow

Barry Thomas and Jonny Evans plus the 1 and only Ronnie glavin

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Barry Thomas and Jonny Evans plus the 1 and only Ronnie glavin
    Gooduns them Dools , dint kno we wa goowin that far back Add Norman Dean, Les Lea , ( Big Trev , Derek Bell , Tommy Graham , Clarkies Boy's !!!!)

Big Trev I'll never forget that goal against Brighton nothing but class was that man

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Argh the days when we signed high end championship players steve , Shipperley , Dyer , Sheron , Hignett , Van De Laan , Chettle .

And now ?

To be fair other than Hignett I don't think you'd describe any on that list as " high end Championship " but dream'on

We had a £12 million player sat on our bench last season. Couldn't get a game

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    And now ?

To be fair other than Hignett I don't think you'd describe any on that list as " high end Championship " but dream'on

What makes me go wow is when we attract players who have been at massive clubs well out of our usual reach.

Otis Khan springs to mind

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    What makes me go wow is when we attract players who have been at massive clubs well out of our usual reach.

Otis Khan springs to mind
    Right Ninja of a player.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    And now ?

Jan Age Fjortoft good player that Brooksy , fancy evvin him set ont bench TOOLS

Ian Hulme was the last time I thought Wow he’s good!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast