+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Not so Happy Days.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Why don't you apply Nudger?
    Probably get sacked after a few days.
    I’ve been threatened with the sack or been sacked from every employment.
    I’m classed as un-employable.

I can only work for myself.
    But even then I nearly got sacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I ope 50/50 Lass ent gorra release clause !!!
    She eddto lerra slacks arta bit after Christmas.

Which reminds me--

Mary musta bought a new 3-pack a clarts at weekend. The wo a line of nine clarts hanging steaming in cold air on weshing line on Monday. Six ed the familiar yellow -stained gussets but three were pure white. Your message booard Inspector Poirot eddit worked art in seconds burra cuddant really ask her to confirm or otherwise. "Thaz got thissen sum new clarts then ?"

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Probably get sacked after a few days.
    I’ve been threatened with the sack or been sacked from every employment.
    I’m classed as un-employable.

I can only work for myself.
    But even then I nearly got sacked.
    Why don't you put in a release clause

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    We will most certainly have 10% of any future promotions/cup wins/ he is involved in... GG will have made sure
    Every coaching team they bring in for the next few years are going to be judged by what Wagner has achieved , the same as when Wilson left and we all thought we should be either in the PL or challenging to get back .

Nobody but nobody at Town is going to repeat what Wagner achieved , aint going to happen .

They'll do well over the next few years to remain in the championship .

Winkler's dropped a b@llock in my opinion .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Every coaching team they bring in for the next few years are going to be judged by what Wagner has achieved , the same as when Wilson left and we all thought we should be either in the PL or challenging to get back .

Nobody but nobody at Town is going to repeat what Wagner achieved , aint going to happen .

My comment was tongue in cheek mate, but I’m sure hoping you are right.... after last seasons survival they were tipping themselves top 6 this year... They’ve always had ideas above their station. The fixation with German coaches for them will last a while I think, after the success of Wagner. However I’d still swap Chairmen/Owner in a flash.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    My comment was tongue in cheek mate, but I’m sure hoping you are right.... after last seasons survival they were tipping themselves top 6 this year... They’ve always had ideas above their station. The fixation with German coaches for them will last a while I think, after the success of Wagner. However I’d still swap Chairmen/Owner in a flash.
    The similarities between Town and ourselves are quite startling .

We gave John Hendrie the job as player manager thinking lightning could strike twice after Wilson left .

Town believe anyone from Dortmund has the genius DNA .

Remarkable .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post

im sure quadropling his wages has helped

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post

How do you know that he's quadrupled his wages or have you just made that figure up?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    How do you know that he's quadrupled his wages or have you just made that figure up?
    i took a guess but take a look at it 3rd tier to top tier i doubt for same money at a guess the average assistant coach would be 3 or 4 times what it is in the 3rd tier and we are not big payers.

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post

Maybe , maybe not , didn't do Hecky's career much good did it because he went to the wrong club at the time .

You can add Allan Clarke and Danny Wilson to that list too in previous years .

If I left my current job for double bubble and found myself redundant in 6 months time it wouldn't be particularly smart would it .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234