+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Not so Happy Days.

We're a laughing stock Exile.

We are indeed Steve but laughing all the way to the bank
    I often don't see eye to eye with Roma but I fully recognise his loyal commitment to the club & when supporters such as him start to consider not renewing his ST [& that doesn't mean striker] it's time the club sat up and started to take notice

If we miss out on promotion it will leave a nasty taste in my mouth Exile. Considering 2017 and all the money the club has been raking in even before then. I'm seriously thinking about not renewing myself. However, Laura loves the day out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    If we miss out on promotion it will leave a nasty taste in my mouth Exile. Considering 2017 and all the money the club has been raking in even before then. I'm seriously thinking about not renewing myself. However, Laura loves the day out.
    What is REALLY irking supporters such as Roma, amd myself is the silence, and arrogance of the club.
    I’ll wait to see what the response is to the January window, possible Winkler departure, and missed promotion, before deciding to not renew or not. I’m certainly not happy.... and that’s £630 from our house the club won’t get if we don’t renew.
    A day out is enjoyable if you win more than you lose, a season is good if you do the same.
    Hopes have to be grown.
    At the moment, the seeds of hope are getting Weedkiller sprayed on them every Spring, and we never see the flowers bloom come May.

I used to like the day out home and away but you've got to draw the line some where Ponte you do your own thing I went to part time supporter from 2016 after supporting them religiously from 1960s enough is enough as far as I'm concerned happens my negativety on the club and how it's being run

Morning Dooali. On official website Winkler gone. Statement intimates we might have someone lined up to replace him.

Reads as if they eddit all sooarted a cuppal a days back.

Will Goat write his own departure PR Release when he guz ?

Winkler career wise has made a massive error of judgement in my opinion .

Out of work alongside the new HC at Huddersfield inside 12 months in my opinion also .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Winkler career wise has made a massive error of judgement in my opinion .

Out of work alongside the new HC at Huddersfield inside 12 months in my opinion also .
    We will most certainly have 10% of any future promotions/cup wins/ he is involved in... GG will have made sure

Dale Tonge filling in until a replacement brought in from Germany.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast