+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Winkler

Ha ha yes animal! Last sentence comedy gold . . And the truth! 😂

I think the Pinnock thing is bull. 4 games ago I wouldn’t have offered £100k. No way in 4 games he has increased 5.9 million! Fun fact, that’s £16,388 pounds per minute! Na, it’s not happening!
    If it is the truth, sell him. I think Ashley Jackson is a better defender and has little chance of stepping in when getting back from injury. He has better qualities than Pinnock (Coach knows better - obviously&#128521! Anyway if they do offer silly money like £6million, jees go for it. Two years ago and villa offered £6million for Conor ‘the left foot god’ hourihane, I would of been proud of that and also said sell! What hurt was the £500k due to no CEO!
    Next rant, no CEO in February, anyone out of contract because you can bet they are gone when the new CEO is appointed! Pffft

The thing is Animal neither Preston or Luton are anything special but they still got Potts & Moncur.
    We shouldn't have sold Potts, and if we were letting Moncur go it shouldn't have been Luton.

I'm hopeful Brentford blow their money on Grant from Charlton and leave Pinnock with us.
    We'll see.
    The sad thing is, everything's fine as it is. Were all happy with the team & the manager.
    A couple of decent loans could shut everyone up & see us go up.
    But all we're getting is negative news bar a few supposedly, promising kids joining us.
    Sell anyone else and we could blow it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodger1957 View Post
    The thing is Animal neither Preston or Luton are anything special but they still got Potts & Moncur.
    We shouldn't have sold Potts, and if we were letting Moncur go it shouldn't have been Luton.

I'm hopeful Brentford blow their money on Grant from Charlton and leave Pinnock with us.
    We'll see.
    The sad thing is, everything's fine as it is. Were all happy with the team & the manager.
    A couple of decent loans could shut everyone up & see us go up.
    But all we're getting is negative news bar a few supposedly, promising kids joining us.
    Sell anyone else and we could blow it all.
    Just as we were happy in January 2017 , team doing well after promotion and a HC who we all loved and respected .

To throw that away was a tragic mistake but to do it again a league lower with the league ready to be won is possibly a step too far for quite a few of us .

I can only stomach so much of this Hodger myself .

If you look at the OGC Nice situation it's concerning to say the least .

Players sold to repay the loans they used to buy the club , that's something that should worry every tyke .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123